Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Please consider adding an Anti 996 License Post 303034009 by Corona688 on Tuesday 16th of April 2019 11:24:26 AM
Old 04-16-2019
I don't see that putting licenses on software is relevant to people's working hours, any more than you might put a bill of civil rights on software. You can't enforce that.
This User Gave Thanks to Corona688 For This Post:

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Anti Virus sw

Can anyone recommend Anti Virus sw for a ten user small business environment running Unix... ver? Thanks for the help (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rpm
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

anti virus caller

Hi all. Iam using AVG antivirus personel edition, and i can only set it to run at one time only. Iam running it on a Win98 machine. is it possilbe to write a Perl script or c++ script to set it up to run at 12pm and 3pm and 6pm ??? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: perleo
1 Replies

3. Ubuntu

What anti-virus to use with Ubuntu

Greetings I just installed Ubuntu 9 on my computer and need to know what anti-virus software to use. I have been using Avast anti-virus on my other comps for years and really like it. I have not tried it with Ubuntu yet but it says for Windows based systems. Any ideas are appreciated Thanks... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: N5TDA
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Updating the license tag in XML file with new license

Hi All, I have a XML file : System.xml in which I want to update the license tag with the new data from file licence.xml. The content of files is in following format: System.xml: <?xml version="1.0"?> <!DOCTYPE Configuration SYSTEM "SystemVariables.dtd"> <usageConfiguration... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pramod_T
2 Replies

5. Linux

Linux Anti Virus

Can anyone tell the best free antivirus for Linux? I'm using RED HAT 9.0 & want to install antivirus for it. So if anyone has any suggestions of where to get that antivirus, that would be great! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: billcrosby
2 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Multics Systems Programmers Manual as of 1969-04-01, comprising 996 PDF Files

While working on my current "UNIX history project" I ran across this: Jerry Saltzer created an online scanned copy of the Multics Systems Programmers' Manual (MSPM) in this directory. Based on the 1969-04-01 MSPM, the repo comprising 996 PDF files. In order to help preserver the MSPM, ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies
asadmin-display-license(1AS)					   User Commands				      asadmin-display-license(1AS)

NAME
asadmin-display-license, display-license - displays the license information SYNOPSIS
display-license [--user admin_user][--password admin_password][--host localhost] [--port 4848][--passwordfile filename][--secure|-s] display-license displays the license information. This command can run both locally and remotely. OPTIONS
--user administrative user associated for the instance. --password administrative password corresponding to the administrative user. --host host name of the machine hosting the administrative instance. --port administrative port number associated with the administrative host. --passwordfile file containing passwords appropriate for the command (e.g., administrative instance). --secure if true, uses SSL/TLS to communicate with the administrative instance. Example 1: Using display-license in local mode asadmin> display-license ***************************************************************** Eval Sun ONE Application Server 7 Evaluation License Expiration date Tues 11 Sept 11:58:47 PDT 2002 Number of instances per admin server Unlimited Allow remote administration YES ***************************************************************** Example 2: Using display-license in remote mode asadmin> display-license --user admin --password adminadmin --host fuyako --port 7070 ***************************************************************** Eval Sun ONE Application Server 7 Evaluation License Expiration date Tues 11 Sept 11:58:47 PDT 2002 Number of instances per admin server Unlimited Allow remote administration YES ***************************************************************** EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command asadmin-install-license(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-display-license(1AS)