Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers rsync a file as it gets created and after 3 minutes old Post 303033832 by RudiC on Friday 12th of April 2019 08:06:10 AM
Old 04-12-2019
I'd be suprised if sending the split files in parallel would improve the time consumed, as the bandwidth will be saturated anyhow. What be the available bandwidth, btw? Do you have independent routes from A to B?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How can i search a file which has been created or modified in last five minutes

Hi Can some one please help me How can i search a file which has been created or modified in last five minutes I have used the command find . -mmin -5 and it does not work i get an error -mmin is bad option Please help Much regards Tarun (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tarundeepdhawan
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

find files created within 30 minutes

find . -name *.txt -mmin -30 This is working in Redhat but not in Solaris.. What is the equivalent option in Solaris? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tene
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Ftp get files created in last 30 minutes

Is it possible in an ftp script to get remote files based on whether they have been created in the last 30 minutes? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: gefa
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Check how many minutes ago the last file created

Hi , I need help in getting how many minutes ago the last file, matching some pattern in file name, was created in a folder. Thanks in advance. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anupam_Halder
8 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to send a file in UNIX through email which is created only 15 minutes before the current time?

I wanted to send an email to the client whenever there is failed record created in a /feed/HR-76/failed folder after processing of feed file. I can find out with the help of below script that what is the new file created but that file didn't make just 15 minutes before. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: puneetkhullar
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Rsync Error: rsync: link_stat failed: No such file or directory (2)

I wish to copy all the files & folder under /web/Transfer_Files/data/ on mymac1 (Linux) to remote server mybank.intra.com (Solaris 10) /tmp/ location I am using Ansible tool synchronize module which triggers the unix rsync command as below:rsync --delay-updates -F --compress --archive --rsh=ssh... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to convert days hours minutes seconds to minutes?

Hi, please help with below time conversion to minutes. one column values: 2 minutes 16 seconds 420 msec 43 seconds 750 msec 0 days 3 hours 29 minutes 58 seconds 480 msec 11 seconds 150 msec I need output in minutes(total elapsed time in minutes) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramu.badugula
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Grep a log file for the last 5 minutes of contents every 5 minutes

Hi all, System Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS i have the following log INFO 2019-02-07 15:13:31,099 module.py:700] default: "POST /join/8550614e-3e94-4fa5-9ab2-135eefa69c1b HTTP/1.0" 500 2042 INFO 2019-02-07 15:13:31,569 module.py:700] default: "POST /join/6cb9c452-dcb1-45f3-bcca-e33f5d450105... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: charli1
15 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Check file creation Time minutes and if file older then 5 minutes execute some stuff

Hello all, Info: System RedHat 7.5 I need to create a script that based on the creation time, if the file is older then 5 minutes then execute some stuff, if not exit. I thought to get the creation time and minutes like this. CreationTime=$(stat -c %y /tmp/test.log | awk -F" " '{ print... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: charli1
3 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Find if create time of last created file in a directory is older than 5 minutes

A process xyz is running and creating file1, file2, file3, .... filen. how do i know if the process has stopped and createtime of the last file (filen) is older than 5 minutes? OS is AIX (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: malaika
3 Replies
clascl.f(3)							      LAPACK							       clascl.f(3)

NAME
clascl.f - SYNOPSIS
Functions/Subroutines subroutine clascl (TYPE, KL, KU, CFROM, CTO, M, N, A, LDA, INFO) CLASCL Function/Subroutine Documentation subroutine clascl (characterTYPE, integerKL, integerKU, realCFROM, realCTO, integerM, integerN, complex, dimension( lda, * )A, integerLDA, integerINFO) CLASCL Purpose: CLASCL multiplies the M by N complex matrix A by the real scalar CTO/CFROM. This is done without over/underflow as long as the final result CTO*A(I,J)/CFROM does not over/underflow. TYPE specifies that A may be full, upper triangular, lower triangular, upper Hessenberg, or banded. Parameters: TYPE TYPE is CHARACTER*1 TYPE indices the storage type of the input matrix. = 'G': A is a full matrix. = 'L': A is a lower triangular matrix. = 'U': A is an upper triangular matrix. = 'H': A is an upper Hessenberg matrix. = 'B': A is a symmetric band matrix with lower bandwidth KL and upper bandwidth KU and with the only the lower half stored. = 'Q': A is a symmetric band matrix with lower bandwidth KL and upper bandwidth KU and with the only the upper half stored. = 'Z': A is a band matrix with lower bandwidth KL and upper bandwidth KU. See CGBTRF for storage details. KL KL is INTEGER The lower bandwidth of A. Referenced only if TYPE = 'B', 'Q' or 'Z'. KU KU is INTEGER The upper bandwidth of A. Referenced only if TYPE = 'B', 'Q' or 'Z'. CFROM CFROM is REAL CTO CTO is REAL The matrix A is multiplied by CTO/CFROM. A(I,J) is computed without over/underflow if the final result CTO*A(I,J)/CFROM can be represented without over/underflow. CFROM must be nonzero. M M is INTEGER The number of rows of the matrix A. M >= 0. N N is INTEGER The number of columns of the matrix A. N >= 0. A A is COMPLEX array, dimension (LDA,N) The matrix to be multiplied by CTO/CFROM. See TYPE for the storage type. LDA LDA is INTEGER The leading dimension of the array A. LDA >= max(1,M). INFO INFO is INTEGER 0 - successful exit <0 - if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value. Author: Univ. of Tennessee Univ. of California Berkeley Univ. of Colorado Denver NAG Ltd. Date: November 2011 Definition at line 140 of file clascl.f. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for LAPACK from the source code. Version 3.4.1 Sun May 26 2013 clascl.f(3)