Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Using color in scripts
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu Using color in scripts Post 303033801 by drew77 on Thursday 11th of April 2019 06:39:11 PM
Old 04-11-2019
Did so.

Code:
-----
 Results, file missing:

-----
 Results, file missing:

-----
 Results, file missing:

-----
 Results, file missing:

-----
 Results, file missing:

/home/andy/bin/my-hilite: fork: retry: Resource temporarily unavailable

And I have a runnaway script. :-)

I use the Mate-Terminal.

What terminal have you tested it on?

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to change the background color in the init 3 mode(not line color)

Hello, I am using RHEL 6.1 on VMware I am searching for a way to change background color (not line by line color wich one can using tput command) basically changing the color of the whole screen to white instead of the default black and changing font color to black and alos would like to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dexobox
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Text color in Linux scripts via putty

hi Folks, Can anyone help with changing the color of the words in a linux shell script? I get how to change default background etc in putty, but for some reason the text in the script has different colors for different parts of the cript. Is there a way to have one color in a linux shell... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jonnyd
5 Replies
Test::Harness::Results(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Test::Harness::Results(3pm)

NAME
Test::Harness::Results - object for tracking results from a single test file SYNOPSIS
One Test::Harness::Results object represents the results from one test file getting analyzed. CONSTRUCTION
new() my $results = new Test::Harness::Results; Create a test point object. Typically, however, you'll not create one yourself, but access a Results object returned to you by Test::Harness::Results. ACCESSORS
The following data points are defined: passing true if the whole test is considered a pass (or skipped), false if its a failure exit the exit code of the test run, if from a file wait the wait code of the test run, if from a file max total tests which should have been run seen total tests actually seen skip_all if the whole test was skipped, this will contain the reason. ok number of tests which passed (including todo and skips) todo number of todo tests seen bonus number of todo tests which unexpectedly passed skip number of tests skipped So a successful test should have max == seen == ok. There is one final item, the details. details an array ref reporting the result of each test looks like this: $results{details}[$test_num - 1] = { ok => is the test considered ok? actual_ok => did it literally say 'ok'? name => name of the test (if any) diagnostics => test diagnostics (if any) type => 'skip' or 'todo' (if any) reason => reason for the above (if any) }; Element 0 of the details is test #1. I tried it with element 1 being #1 and 0 being empty, this is less awkward. Each of the following fields has a getter and setter method. o wait o exit perl v5.10.0 2007-12-18 Test::Harness::Results(3pm)