Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Using color in scripts
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu Using color in scripts Post 303033801 by drew77 on Thursday 11th of April 2019 06:39:11 PM
Old 04-11-2019
Did so.

Code:
-----
 Results, file missing:

-----
 Results, file missing:

-----
 Results, file missing:

-----
 Results, file missing:

-----
 Results, file missing:

/home/andy/bin/my-hilite: fork: retry: Resource temporarily unavailable

And I have a runnaway script. :-)

I use the Mate-Terminal.

What terminal have you tested it on?

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to change the background color in the init 3 mode(not line color)

Hello, I am using RHEL 6.1 on VMware I am searching for a way to change background color (not line by line color wich one can using tput command) basically changing the color of the whole screen to white instead of the default black and changing font color to black and alos would like to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dexobox
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Text color in Linux scripts via putty

hi Folks, Can anyone help with changing the color of the words in a linux shell script? I get how to change default background etc in putty, but for some reason the text in the script has different colors for different parts of the cript. Is there a way to have one color in a linux shell... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jonnyd
5 Replies
QUORUM_TRACKSTOP(3)				    Corosync Cluster Engine Programmer's Manual 			       QUORUM_TRACKSTOP(3)

NAME
quorum_trackstop - Disable callbacks notification. SYNOPSIS
#include <corosync/quorum.h> int quorum_trackstart(quorum_handle_t *handle); DESCRIPTION
The quorum_trackstop function is used to disable callbacks notification from the quorum API. RETURN VALUE
This call returns the CS_OK value if successful, otherwise an error is returned. ERRORS
CS_ERR_TRY_AGAIN Resource temporarily unavailable CS_ERR_INVALID_PARAM Invalid argument CS_ERR_ACCESS Permission denied CS_ERR_LIBRARY The connection failed CS_ERR_INTERRUPT System call inturrupted by a signal CS_ERR_NOT_SUPPORTED The requested protocol/functuality not supported CS_ERR_MESSAGE_ERROR Incorrect auth message received CS_ERR_NO_MEMORY Not enough memory to completed the requested task SEE ALSO
quorum_overview(8), quorum_initialize(3), quorum_finalize(3), quorum_getquorate(3), quorum_trackstart(3), quorum_fd_get(3), quorum_dis- patch(3), quorum_context_set(3), quorum_context_get(3) corosync Man Page 2014-06-10 QUORUM_TRACKSTOP(3)