Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Congratulations RudiC for completing 4500 THANKS in forums. Post 303033800 by wisecracker on Thursday 11th of April 2019 06:19:39 PM
Old 04-11-2019
Hi RudiC...

Well done matey...
Your efforts deserve recognition.

Bazza...
This User Gave Thanks to wisecracker For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Enterprise 4500 Question

I am trying to hookup a Sun Enterprise 4500 system to a console port on a Network Terminal Server. I can't seem to figure out the pin-out for this connector. This connection will be DB-25 (on the 4500) to RJ-45 (on the NTS). My next question is: Does the port on the Enterprise 4500 have to be... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pc9456
4 Replies

2. Solaris

Trouble installing solaris 9 on 4500

I have a enterprise 4500 sun box. I installed 2 new 72 gb drives to replace the 2 x 9 gb drives that were in it. I have the solaris 9 install disk in it and when i do a boot cdrom it starts then says: panic - boot: ufsboot: cannot determine filesystem type of root device. Any suggestions. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: frankkahle
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Enterprise 4500 DVD-ROM

Hello, We have a Sun Enterprise 4500. I checked the product manual from SUN's site and it says it has a DVD-ROM. I downloaded Solaris 10 DVD image and burned it to a DVD and put it into the box but I don't see anyting in the /cdrom folder. Is there a command I can use to confirm if I have... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: zafyil
5 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Congratulations to Chile ! Bravo !!

On behalf of the forums, we are so happy to see such an amazingly rescue of the 33 miners. What a great and happy story of human endurance and team work to save miners trapped nearly 700 meters underground. Bravo Chile !! We salute you!!! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
5 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Congratulations Neo for 10,000 Post

Hi all, Please join me to congrats Neo for crossing 10,000 posts count. I think he is the first to have this count with the longest journey (12 yrs) at unix.com. At least I didn't see any other member with the same or more figures.Mods, please correct me if wrong. Perderabo is likely to be the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: clx
6 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Congratulations to Corona688 for 20,000 Posts!

Please join me in congratulating and thanking Corona688 for 20,000 top quality posts at unix.com ! https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums112-picture651.png (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
11 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Congratulations Scrutinizer for completing 3000 THANKS in the forum.

Hello Scrutinizer, Many Many Many heartily congratulations :b: to you sir(my/our HERO) to complete 3000 THANKS into the forum :b:. This shows how good you are in forums/answering people/helping/guiding people here. You are a true CHAMP, inspiration for LOT of people here. I THANK you for your... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
13 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

Congrats to RudiC - 3000 Thanks!

Congratulations to RudiC for crossing the magic boundary of being thanked 3000 times! As someone who often has profited greatly from your insight i stand in awe before this achievement. Thank you for your ongoing dedication and thank you for your willingness to share your knowledge! bakunin ... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: bakunin
15 Replies

9. What is on Your Mind?

Congratulations RudiC for completing 4000+ THANKS in forums.

Hello All forum members, I would like to take this opportunity to THANK RudiC for his tremendous achievement, guidance, help for helping in forums, let us join our hands together for his GREAT achievement :b: @Rudi sir, How are you sir? you ROCK, please keep up the great work sir :b: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
1 Replies
fileutil::magic::mimetype(n)					  file utilities				      fileutil::magic::mimetype(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
fileutil::magic::mimetype - Procedures implementing mime-type recognition SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.4 package require fileutil::magic::mimetype ?1.0.2? ::fileutil::magic::mimetype filename _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This package provides a command for the recognition of file types in pure Tcl. The output is standardized to mime-types. The core part of the recognizer was generated from a "magic(5)" file containing the checks to perform to recognize files, and associated mime-types. ::fileutil::magic::mimetype filename This command is similar to the command fileutil::fileType. The output of the command for the specified file is not a list of attributes describing the type of the file, but a list of standard mime-types the file may have. This list will be empty if the type of the file is not recognized. REFERENCES
[1] File(1) sources [ftp://ftp.astron.com/pub/file/] This site contains the current sources for the file command, including the magic definitions used by it. The latter were used by us to generate this recognizer. BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category fileutil :: magic of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation. SEE ALSO
file(1), fileutil, magic(5) KEYWORDS
file recognition, file type, file utilities, mime, type CATEGORY
Programming tools fumagic 1.0.2 fileutil::magic::mimetype(n)