Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Virsh edit xml changes are lost Post 303033635 by Corona688 on Tuesday 9th of April 2019 11:19:37 AM
Old 04-09-2019
Is the filesystem writable?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Lost Data Lost Admin

First time so excuse my ignorance please. I may not be accurately describing the issue. I have inherited a small lab mostly SUN V120s. We lost power and are trying to recover. Nope no backups... The primary issue I have is 1 box is an Oracle Server. It has 2 36Gb harddrives. I am able to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: murphsr
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to remove xml namespace from xml file using shell script?

I have an xml file: <AutoData xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"> <Table1> <Data1 10 </Data1> <Data2 20 </Data2> <Data3 40 </Data3> <Table1> </AutoData> and I have to remove the portion xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" only. I tried using sed... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gary1978
10 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Loop through text file > Copy Folder > Edit XML files in bulk?

I have a text file which contains lines in this format - it contains 105 lines in total, but I'm just putting 4 here to keep it short: 58571,east_ppl_ppla_por 58788,east_pcy_hd_por 58704,east_pcy_ga_por 58697,east_pcy_pcybs_por It's called id_key.txt I have a sample folder called... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: biscuitcreek
9 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

shellscripting to edit xml file

I have an xml file where every line which has the word CDATA in it follows this pattern (line number) <word1><!]></>I need only these lines editing so that the end result is that (line number) <word1><!]></word1>so it copies the first bit to the end. Anyone know how I can do this I am... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: legolad
10 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to add the multiple lines of xml tags before a particular xml tag in a file

Hi All, I'm stuck with adding multiple lines(irrespective of line number) to a file before a particular xml tag. Please help me. <A>testing_Location</A> <value>LA</value> <zone>US</zone> <B>Region</B> <value>Russia</value> <zone>Washington</zone> <C>Country</C>... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mjavalkar
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Plus edit and edit header

Dear Masters, i have a problem with unix script, till now i just know about how to create header. i want to change file below -63395.2 72653.5 -63361.3 72696.0 ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: ipatah
9 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Command to compare two xml lines while ignoring xml tags

I've got two different files and want to compare them. File 1 : HTML Code: <response ticketId="944" type="getQueryResults"><status>COMPLETE</status><description>Query results fetched successfully</description><recordSet totalCount="1" type="sms_records"><record... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Shaishav Shah
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Splitting a single xml file into multiple xml files

Hi, I'm having a xml file with multiple xml header. so i want to split the file into multiple files. Sample.xml consists multiple headers so how can we split these multiple headers into multiple files in unix. eg : <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <ml:individual... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Narendra921631
3 Replies
DwtSTextGetEditable(3Dwt)												 DwtSTextGetEditable(3Dwt)

Name
       DwtSTextGetEditable - Obtains the current edit permission state indicating whether the user can edit the text in the simple text widget.

Syntax
       Boolean DwtSTextGetEditable(widget)
	    Widget widget;

Arguments
       widget	 Specifies the ID of the simple text widget whose edit permission state you want to obtain.

Description
       The  DwtSTextGetEditable function returns the current edit-permission-state, which indicates whether the user can edit the text in the sim-
       ple text widget.  If the function returns True, the user can edit the string text in the simple text widget.  If it returns False, the user
       cannot edit the text.

Return Values
       This function returns the current permission state concerning the editing of the text field in the widget.

See Also
       DwtSText(3Dwt),  DwtSTextGetString(3Dwt),  DwtSTextSetEditable(3Dwt), DwtSTextGetMaxLength(3Dwt), DwtSTextSetMaxLength(3Dwt), DwtS-
       TextSetSelection(3Dwt), DwtSTextClearSelection(3Dwt), DwtSTextGetSelection(3Dwt)
       Guide to the XUI Toolkit: C Language Binding
       Guide to the XUI Toolkit Intrinsics: C Language Binding

DwtSTextGetEditable(3Dwt)