Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Please consider adding an Anti 996 License Post 303033430 by Neo on Friday 5th of April 2019 08:00:37 AM
Old 04-05-2019
Robin,

Are you sure?

You might think I am Donald "The Orange" Trump, where flattery gets you the nuclear codes!

Smilie
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Anti Virus sw

Can anyone recommend Anti Virus sw for a ten user small business environment running Unix... ver? Thanks for the help (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rpm
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

anti virus caller

Hi all. Iam using AVG antivirus personel edition, and i can only set it to run at one time only. Iam running it on a Win98 machine. is it possilbe to write a Perl script or c++ script to set it up to run at 12pm and 3pm and 6pm ??? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: perleo
1 Replies

3. Ubuntu

What anti-virus to use with Ubuntu

Greetings I just installed Ubuntu 9 on my computer and need to know what anti-virus software to use. I have been using Avast anti-virus on my other comps for years and really like it. I have not tried it with Ubuntu yet but it says for Windows based systems. Any ideas are appreciated Thanks... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: N5TDA
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Updating the license tag in XML file with new license

Hi All, I have a XML file : System.xml in which I want to update the license tag with the new data from file licence.xml. The content of files is in following format: System.xml: <?xml version="1.0"?> <!DOCTYPE Configuration SYSTEM "SystemVariables.dtd"> <usageConfiguration... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pramod_T
2 Replies

5. Linux

Linux Anti Virus

Can anyone tell the best free antivirus for Linux? I'm using RED HAT 9.0 & want to install antivirus for it. So if anyone has any suggestions of where to get that antivirus, that would be great! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: billcrosby
2 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Multics Systems Programmers Manual as of 1969-04-01, comprising 996 PDF Files

While working on my current "UNIX history project" I ran across this: Jerry Saltzer created an online scanned copy of the Multics Systems Programmers' Manual (MSPM) in this directory. Based on the 1969-04-01 MSPM, the repo comprising 996 PDF files. In order to help preserver the MSPM, ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies
Module::CPANTS::Kwalitee::License(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		    Module::CPANTS::Kwalitee::License(3pm)

NAME
Module::CPANTS::Kwalitee::License - Checks if there is a license SYNOPSIS
Checks if the disttribution specifies a license. DESCRIPTION
Methods order Defines the order in which Kwalitee tests should be run. Returns 100. analyse "MCK::License" checks if there's a "license" field "META.yml". Additionally, it looks for a file called LICENSE and a POD section namend LICENSE kwalitee_indicators Returns the Kwalitee Indicators datastructure. o has_license o has_license_in_metayml License information Pleaces wher the licens information is taken from: Has a LICENSE file file_license 1|0 Content of LICENSE file matches License X from Software::License License in META.yml License in META.yml matches one of the known licenses License in source files recognized by Software::LicenseUtils For each file keep where is was it recognized. Has license or copyright entry in pod (that might not be recognized by Software::LicenseUtils) # has_license SEE ALSO
Module::CPANTS::Analyse AUTHOR
Thomas Klausner <https://metacpan.org/author/domm> and Gabor Szabo <https://metacpan.org/author/szabgab> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright X 2003X2009 Thomas Klausner <https://metacpan.org/author/domm> Copyright X 2006X2008 Gabor Szabo <https://metacpan.org/author/szabgab> You may use and distribute this module according to the same terms that Perl is distributed under. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-08 Module::CPANTS::Kwalitee::License(3pm)