Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Install VIOS SSL Certificate on Integrated Virtualization Manager Post 303032957 by JAY2068 on Wednesday 27th of March 2019 08:41:07 AM
Old 03-27-2019
Anyone have any idea on this?? I have searched an search. I can replace the ASMI cert with the web interface but the IVM site is self signed and I can't find any detail on updating it.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Web Development

SSL Certificate Installation problem

Hello everybody Hope somebody can help me I'm trying to install SSL Certificate on Apache/mod_ssl on Linux with Zend for Oracle. I bought and downloaded certificate from certificate from Network Solutions. Than I followed the instructions to the dot. I created a directory for certificate... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Trusevich
2 Replies

2. Web Development

SSL certificate

Dear All Anyone know how to issue two different certification on apache virtualhost fyi i have one virtualhost eg 69.192.1.25:443 already signed with verisign how can i configure another virtualhost 69.192.1.25:443 which signing with another certificate which self signing. i search net not... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: netxus
1 Replies

3. AIX

Installing SSL certificate on AIX

Hello, I am new in UNIX, and some one asks me to install SSL certificates to allow exchange with an external system. Can someone tell how to install certificate (ex : verisignxxx.cer) on a UNIX server? Many thanks. Tibo (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tibo51
4 Replies

4. Cybersecurity

SSL certificate

Hi guys. I have some questions about ssl certificates. I looked at SSL providers and saw that they are providing 2 types of certificates: per server or per domain. my server host name is: srv1.example.com I have a smtp, imap, web server on this box. but all services accessed by different... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: majid.merkava
1 Replies

5. Web Development

export SSL certificate

we are doing TCP for our systems. I have a working SSL certificate on prodction webserver. Im planning to export it to our DR server for TCP purposes. However when I export based on the procedure below, it doesn't work. When I restart the DR webserver, it still says the certifcate is expired.Any... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lhareigh890
1 Replies

6. AIX

IBM Integrated Virtualization Manager

We have AIX runninng on IBM Bladecenter When opening a terminal window for one of the lpars, in Internet explorer it opens a pop up window and I can login, but when using Mozilla Firefox the popup window is closed immediately or doesn't even open. Please help. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wjace
1 Replies

7. Red Hat

SSL Certificate Renewal on Tomcat

Hi, I want to renew the ssl certificate for one of my application on tomcat without down time. I want to know what would the possible impacts for the users who currently have sessions to the app. Regards, Arumon (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: arumon
1 Replies

8. Cybersecurity

SSL Certificate Stores

Hey everyone, I'm trying to get a lay of the land for OS and Application Certificate Stores. Can someone confirm that I have this concept right? If the application you're using say Firefox has it's own trusted CA store, it uses that exclusively. So if you're running firefox in Windows, Firefox... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lost in Cyberia
4 Replies

9. Web Development

CronJobs issues after SSL certificate

Hello! I had a cron job running on my website, activating a php script every friday. The Php script just activated another photo to add in the gallery. It worked fine until I got an SSL certificate for my website, then everything broke. This was the command before: lynx -source... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: AGDesign
0 Replies
NE_SSL_CERT_IDENTITY(3) 					neon API reference					   NE_SSL_CERT_IDENTITY(3)

NAME
ne_ssl_cert_identity, ne_ssl_cert_signedby, ne_ssl_cert_issuer, ne_ssl_cert_subject - functions to access certificate properties SYNOPSIS
#include <ne_ssl.h> const char *ne_ssl_cert_identity(const ne_ssl_certificate *cert); const ne_ssl_certificate *ne_ssl_cert_signedby(const ne_ssl_certificate *cert); const ne_ssl_dname *ne_ssl_cert_subject(const ne_ssl_certificate *cert); const ne_ssl_dname *ne_ssl_cert_issuer(const ne_ssl_certificate *cert); DESCRIPTION
The function ne_ssl_cert_identity retrieves the "identity" of a certificate; for an SSL server certificate, this will be the hostname for which the certificate was issued. In PKI parlance, the identity is the common name attribute of the distinguished name of the certificate subject. The functions ne_ssl_cert_subject and ne_ssl_cert_issuer can be used to access the objects representing the distinguished name of the subject and of the issuer of a certificate, respectively. If a certificate object is part of a certificate chain, then ne_ssl_cert_signedby can be used to find the certificate which signed a particular certificate. For a self-signed certificate or a certificate for which the full chain is not available, this function will return NULL. RETURN VALUE
ne_ssl_cert_issuer and ne_ssl_cert_subject are guaranteed to never return NULL. ne_ssl_cert_identity may return NULL if the certificate has no specific "identity". ne_ssl_cert_signedby may return NULL as covered above. EXAMPLES
The following function could be used to display information about a given certificate: void dump_cert(const ne_ssl_certificate *cert) { const char *id = ne_ssl_cert_identity(cert); char *dn; if (id) printf("Certificate was issued for '%s'. ", id); dn = ne_ssl_readable_dname(ne_ssl_cert_subject(cert)); printf("Subject: %s ", dn); free(dn); dn = ne_ssl_readable_dname(ne_ssl_cert_issuer(cert)); printf("Issuer: %s ", dn); free(dn); } SEE ALSO
ne_ssl_cert_cmp, ne_ssl_readable_dname AUTHOR
Joe Orton <neon@lists.manyfish.co.uk> Author. COPYRIGHT
neon 0.29.6 3 May 2011 NE_SSL_CERT_IDENTITY(3)