Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Creating a Simple Linux Dashboard with Oracle Jet Post 303032851 by Neo on Monday 25th of March 2019 09:54:32 AM
Old 03-25-2019
The development code in this discussion has been retired in favor of a dashboard based on Vue.js.

For more information, please refer to this discussion:

Server Dashboard to Move to UserCP Using EasyPieChart.js

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Excellent Oracle JET Video - "Finally, JavaScript Is Easy!"

This is a video well worth watching if you have any interests at all in the future of web development, web development frameworks and Javascript. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8mhIEeTMCc . Fixed typo in Oracle Jet URL (oraclejet.org) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. Web Development

Oracle Jet - LP: 10. Lesson 1: Oracle JET 4.x - Lesson 1 - Part 4: Data Binding

Working on LP: 10. Lesson 1: Oracle JET 4.x - Lesson 1 - Part 4: Data Binding in this Oracle JET online course - Soar higher with Oracle JavaScript Extension Toolkit (JET), I have created this code for incidents.js I cannot get the load average data in this Oracle JET test to update the... (4 Replies)
4 Replies

3. Web Development

Oracle JET 4.x - Lesson 1 - Part 9: Oracle JET Cookbook (Gauges and Ints)

Working on: 10. Lesson 1: Oracle JET 4.x - Lesson 1 - Part 9: Oracle JET Cookbook (which I highly recommend) and using the server loadavg code I wrote and have been adding gauges. All is great so far, and I'm loving JET, but have ran into an issue. Here is the loadavg.js code: /** ... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

4. Web Development

A Quick Web Developers Review of Oracle JET

Oracle JET is marketed as a kind of "anti-framework" approach to web development but from my experience Oracle JET is just another type of framework. So, I would describe JET as "a meta-framework" because JET is a framework that is built to import and use other frameworks and Javascript... (4 Replies)
4 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)