Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris 11.2 x86 Local Zones for Oracle RAC database, intermittent Memory corruption of db Post 303032788 by crossmypath on Sunday 24th of March 2019 06:50:30 AM
Old 03-24-2019
Hi,

Thanks for reply.

Oracle have been involved at DB and o/s level with no luck so they have reviewed zones and explorers (not 100% if that will contain fmadm info) but no luck as issue is not repeatable and random. I will check with our SA about running fmadm on global zone to see if that throws up anything unusual.

Thanks

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Check Solaris Zones Processor & Memory allocations

Hi, I am a newbee in the solaris administration. My question is how to 1. Check the total CPU and memory of a global zone. 2. Check the allocated CPU and memory for each of the residing non-global zones. I have already tried prtconf which gives the following output /usr/sbin/prtconf... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: poga
4 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris 10 Shared Memory Corruption with X11

I am having a problem with shared memory corruption. I have two 86 servers running Solaris 10 (150400-06). One of the servers is accessed by a Sun Ray thin client Version 11.1.3.0.2.6. I login into server one from the thin client. I then ssh -X to server two. When a process that contains a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: salerno
2 Replies