Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris 11.2 x86 Local Zones for Oracle RAC database, intermittent Memory corruption of db Post 303032778 by jim mcnamara on Saturday 23rd of March 2019 10:13:34 PM
Old 03-23-2019
Does the fmadm command show any problems. If it is a hardware fault of almost any type, you can get information about it. Run fmadm from the global (or root) zone as the root user. If you see problems open a ticket with oracle support. Sometimes oracle problems cross software->hardware boundaries.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Check Solaris Zones Processor & Memory allocations

Hi, I am a newbee in the solaris administration. My question is how to 1. Check the total CPU and memory of a global zone. 2. Check the allocated CPU and memory for each of the residing non-global zones. I have already tried prtconf which gives the following output /usr/sbin/prtconf... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: poga
4 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris 10 Shared Memory Corruption with X11

I am having a problem with shared memory corruption. I have two 86 servers running Solaris 10 (150400-06). One of the servers is accessed by a Sun Ray thin client Version 11.1.3.0.2.6. I login into server one from the thin client. I then ssh -X to server two. When a process that contains a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: salerno
2 Replies