Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers 0403-016 Cannot find or open the file in If Statement Post 303032450 by nezabudka on Monday 18th of March 2019 02:30:53 PM
Old 03-18-2019
Hi,
It's wrong
Code:
elif [ $bad_record_count <= $error_limit ];

expected
Code:
elif [ $bad_record_count -le $error_limit ];

and else
Code:
if [[ $chksanret = 0 ]]

expected
Code:
if [ $chksanret = 0 ]

or
Code:
if [ $chksanret -eq 0 ]

or
Code:
if [[ $chksanret == 0 ]]

--- Post updated at 21:30 ---

I hope this is not the whole file and there is a final "fi"
This User Gave Thanks to nezabudka For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

getting error 0403-016 Cannot find or open the file while reading a long line

Hi, I have an requirement of reading a long line of 7000 chars and cutting it iam doing this : while read -r x do echo $x ......... done < `cat filename` when iam doing this it is giving me "0403-016 Cannot find or open the file." Can anyone let how this can be done. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthee
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

0403-015 - Cannot access a required executable file. It is in use.

How is this error resolved please? I'm just trying to run a shell script and am getting this error. All file permissions are fine. Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: miwinter
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Error Message: find: cannot open /: Stale NFS file handle

I am using the "find" command below and it respond with the error message " find: cannot open /: Stale NFS file handle" what does it mean? what can I do about it? Need advice, thanks. below are the command that I enter, the respond and the error message: root@ScripServer:/# find / -name... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ezsurf
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script Error: 13192.sumr: 0403-016 Cannot find or open the file.

Hello, i am familiar enough with unix to do some damage but thats about it. We have a set of RS/6000 43P Model 150's running AIX for our Catia V4 programmers. back in the 90's a script was written to automate the conversion of files into machine code. that script has started giving us... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jgruenwald
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

For loop find statement file name manipulation

for i in `find . -name "*.BEFORE_DISASTER_RECOVERY"`;do dir_name=`dirname $i`;file_name=`basename $i`;cd $dir_name;mv $file_name (STUCK HERE) ;pwd;cd $BASE_DIR;done Okay, so I was able to get to this point. As you can see, I have a small for loop that searches for any files with the string... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: cbo0485
5 Replies

6. SCO

Error: msgcnt 1 vxfs: mesg 016: vx_ilisterr - / file system error reading

Hello... i got an error in my SCO OpenServer 6. the error is: msgcnt 1 vxfs: mesg 016: vx_ilisterr - / file system error reading inode 373 Can anyone help me? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: AndryMB
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Newbie.. Find if a file exists and open, if not create the desired file..

Hey all, I'm brand new to script writing, I'm wanting to make a script that will ask for a file and then retrieve that file if it exists, and if it doesn't exist, create the file with the desired name, and I'm completely stuck.. so far.. #! bin/bash echo "Enter desired file" read "$file" if ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Byrang
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Nothing is getting displayed on browser while using open statement

Hi, I have the below script which is working fine on cmd line, but nothing gets displayed on browser. There is no permission issue. If i remove the open statement and print some other data. Its working fine on browser. Kindly help. #!c:/perl/bin/perl use Win32::ODBC; use CGI ':standard';... (19 Replies)
Discussion started by: miteshpant
19 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Statement to find if an entry exists in a file

I need to check if an entry input by the user is in a file. If so, I need to run a command, and if it does not exist then it should output entry does not exist. So I have so far... echo "Enter record:" read record //command || //command Can I use an if statement to do this? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: itech4814
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] 0403-057 Syntax error for if statement

I am getting the following error when I am running a script in ksh when trying to execute an if statement comparing two numerical values tstmb.sh: 1.5321e+08: 0403-057 Syntax error Below is my code snippet. #!/bin/ksh set -x TODAY=$(date +%y%m%d) for file in $(ls -rt *.log | tail... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: kiran1112
11 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangExt - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangExt; $lext = code2langext('acm'); # $lext gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langext2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langext_codes(); @names = all_langext_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangExt" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language extensions, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language extensions. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langext('acm','alpha'); $lext = code2langext('acm',LOCALE_LANGEXT_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'acm' for Mesopotamian Arabic. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langext2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langext_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langext_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langext_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2012 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.2 2012-10-11 Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)