Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Are you sure you want to quit Safari? Post 303032395 by Don Cragun on Saturday 16th of March 2019 12:36:52 AM
Old 03-16-2019
I haven't found a way to disable it, but I haven't been looking.

I sometimes get that message when macOS is trying to close Safari when I try shutting down a system, but not always. I just tried closing Safari and it quit immediately with no complaints. I reopened it again and asked it to restore all windows from my previous session and it did so with no problems.

If it helps, I think that message appears when I have a pop-up notice that I haven't dismissed, but there may be other conditions as well.

DH_QUILT_UNPATCH(1)						     Debhelper						       DH_QUILT_UNPATCH(1)

NAME
dh_quilt_unpatch - unapply patches listed in debian/patches/series SYNOPSIS
dh_quilt_unpatch [debhelper options] DESCRIPTION
dh_quilt_unpatch simply calls quilt pop -a after having set the environment variable QUILT_PATCHES to debian/patches. All patches listed in debian/patches/series are then unapplied in the current directory. The command does not fail if the patches have already been unapplied. You can use another directory instead of debian/patches by setting (and exporting) the environment variable QUILT_PATCH_DIR. EXAMPLES
dh_quilt_unpatch is usually called indirectly in a rules file via the dh command. %: dh $@ --with quilt It can also be direcly called in the clean rule. clean: dh_testdir dh_testroot [ ! -f Makefile ] || $(MAKE) clean dh_quilt_unpatch dh_clean NOTES
This tool is useless if you use the source package format 3.0 (quilt). Consider switching to this source format if you haven't done it yet. SEE ALSO
debhelper(7), dh(1). This program is meant to be used together with debhelper. AUTHOR
Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> perl v5.14.2 2012-03-04 DH_QUILT_UNPATCH(1)