Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Major Changes in New UserCP (v0.63) Prototype Post 303031918 by Neo on Thursday 7th of March 2019 12:42:10 PM
Old 03-07-2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakunin

A suggestion i'd like to offer is: is it possible to make the UserCP open selected threads open in a new window/tab or is this already possible and i have simply not found it?

bakunin
Sorry, I actually have no idea what page, texts or links you are referring to.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Solaris pkgmk -> prototype errors...

I'm attempting to create another package (i.e. for utilizing pkgadd/pkgrm/pkgchk/etc.) But after creating the prototype file, I noticed that some of my files begin with the '=' character. How do I get pkgmk to interpret the "/path/=file" as a single file, rather than interpreting it as... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mslightn
7 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Pkgmk....question on prototype file

I've read the man page, but still unclear a bit.... I'm making some packages of files. My pkginfo file has a line BASEDIR=/base/path. I also have several prototype files (depending on the package), that either list the destination path as absolute: f non /abs/path/to/go/here/file1 or are... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yinzer955i
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Function prototype declaration

Hi All, I have the script as below #!bin/bash let k=9 if then echo "Start" Hello echo "End" else echo "failed" fi function Hello() { echo "hello !!!!" } I got the below error : (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Balasankar
4 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

My Charts in the Prototype Vue.js UserCP

Yea.... something I thought would take me an hour ended up taking most of the day. Well, it's not like those YT video tutorials where it take a week or more to make a video and the guys (gals) make it look so easy. But having said that, I'm happy to share with forum members the first "My... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
6 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Congrats to Nezabudka for her Formulator Badge (UserCP Prototype v0.40)

Please join me in thanking one of our most active new members, nezabudka, who suggested that we start using the new usercp prototype and change the menu items around, effectively "promoting" the new prototype CP. At first, I did not understand her suggestion, but after 'coming down" from days of... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

UserCP Prototype v0.53 Quick Search in Navbar

FYI. In version 0.53 of the new UserCP I am working on, the top navbar search works; but I'm still displaying the results in the main forums. I in the future, I may being to change this to display the results in the new UserCP. https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums225-picture1118.png (2 Replies)
2 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

My Badges Page - A Major UserCP Update (v0.661):

Another major upgrade on the new UserCP today. I have created the "My Badges" page in the new control panel, and it's looking very cool :) If you have visited the new UserCP recently, you will more-than-likely need to close your browser (completely) and then restart it to clear out the old... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

New UserCP Update Profile Image Page (UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7485)

Update! UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7485 Created a new page for uploaded a profile picture (profile pictures are different than avatar pictures). https://www.unix.com/usercp/#/settings/other https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums225-picture1158.png ... (0 Replies)
0 Replies
PPI::Token::Prototype(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  PPI::Token::Prototype(3)

NAME
PPI::Token::Prototype - A subroutine prototype descriptor INHERITANCE
PPI::Token::End isa PPI::Token isa PPI::Element SYNOPSIS
sub ($@) prototype; DESCRIPTION
Although it sort of looks like a list or condition, a subroutine prototype is a lot more like a string. Its job is to provide hints to the perl compiler on what type of arguments a particular subroutine expects, which the compiler uses to validate parameters at compile-time, and allows programmers to use the functions without explicit parameter braces. Due to the rise of OO Perl coding, which ignores these prototypes, they are most often used to allow for constant-like things, and to "extend" the language and create things that act like keywords and core functions. # Create something that acts like a constant sub MYCONSTANT () { 10 } # Create the "any" core-looking function sub any (&@) { ... } if ( any { $_->cute } @babies ) { ... } METHODS
This class provides one additional method beyond those defined by the PPI::Token and PPI::Element parent classes. prototype The "prototype" accessor returns the actual prototype pattern, stripped of braces and any whitespace inside the pattern. SUPPORT
See the support section in the main module. AUTHOR
Adam Kennedy <adamk@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2001 - 2011 Adam Kennedy. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The full text of the license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module. perl v5.16.3 2011-02-26 PPI::Token::Prototype(3)