Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users How to find required packages needed by cairo? Post 303031845 by Corona688 on Wednesday 6th of March 2019 12:31:00 PM
Old 03-06-2019
Could you install a binary package instead? They at least list their dependencies before install

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Where can I find details of what various Solaris packages do?

Among varous other items, I'm trying to find out what "Authentication Management Infrastructure" (package SUNWamix) does, and why would a sysadmin disable it? The reason given is 'for security purposes' without explanation ... how and why is AMI such a 'security risk' that it has to be turned off?... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: muleheadjoe
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to find Packages running on a server

On a HP machine I used this /usr/sbin/cmviewcl But on a Sun machine what is the command to find out the packages installed on it. Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: venu_nbk
4 Replies

3. Solaris

Help required to install packages

Hi All, I was told to install multiple packages on my solaris server. Is it possible to install multiple packages from a directory or CD. Or I need to install one by one. Please suggest. Thanks, Deepak (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: naw_deepak
1 Replies

4. AIX

AIX TL updates not including all packages needed

In trying to resolve my issue, I downloaded TL 11 and trying to update to it. Why the heck does not the TL fix have the required files in it? Thats another 1.+ GB download. I am also sure that when I go to install that package it will complain about rsct not being updated. MISSING... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mrmurdock
1 Replies

5. Slackware

Find Slackware Packages - packages.acl.org.ua

Hi! Let me introduce a project for find and download Slackware packages and browse Slackware repositories. The site provides following features: * Large, daily updated database with RPM, DEB, TGZ, TXZ packages for well-known repositories of the Slackware, Fedora, CentOS, RHEL, Debian,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lystor
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[Solved] Packages required - Libaio.so.1 - Libstdc++so.6

hi guys I have to install a software that says have theses packages are required Libaio.so.1 Libstdc++so.6 are these default packages for a Suse 11 installation for instance? or do I need to download them to avoid dependency issues thanks a lot ---------- Post updated at 10:00 PM... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kopper
0 Replies

7. Solaris

[ Help needed] - VxVM pdf required

Hi, I am looking for below PDF's Veritas Storage Foundation 5.1 for UNIX - Install and configure Veritas Storage Foundation 5.1 for UNIX - Manage and Adminstrator Could someone please provide a link. I would be highly thankful to you. Best Regards, (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saurabh84g
1 Replies

8. Solaris

how to find the list of all packages present in a directory

Hi I'm in a directory named /tmp/mq7 i need to upgrade the mq version from 6 to 7 but im not sure where is the package located ? which command in solaris will show me the list of all the packages present in the directory /tmp/mq7 ? my box is running with solaris version 10. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: newtoaixos
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Pango 1.20 does not compile when passing Cairo or X server packages as backends

Hello. Trying to compile Pango with one or mentioned packages as backend, Cairo or X11 related packages I have been facing a series of error messages that I do not know how to fix. First with Cairo. I try to compile Pango with ./configure ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: colt
1 Replies
PANGO-VIEW(1)							   User Commands						     PANGO-VIEW(1)

NAME
pango-view - Pango text viewer DESCRIPTION
Usage: pango-view [OPTION...] - FILE Help Options: -h, --help Show help options --help-all Show all help options --help-cairo Options understood by the cairo backend Cairo backend options: --annotate=1 or 2 Annotate the output Application Options: --no-auto-dir No layout direction according to contents --backend=cairo/xft/ft2 Pango backend to use for rendering (default: cairo) --background=red/#rrggbb/#rrggbbaa/transparent Set the background color -q, --no-display Do not display (just write to file or whatever) --dpi=number Set the resolution --align=left/center/right Text alignment --ellipsize=start/middle/end Ellipsization mode --font=description Set the font description --foreground=red/#rrggbb/#rrggbbaa Set the text color --gravity=south/east/north/west/auto Base gravity: glyph rotation --gravity-hint=natural/strong/line Gravity hint --header Display the options in the output --height=+points/-numlines Height in points (positive) or number of lines (negative) for ellipsizing --hinting=none/auto/full Hinting style --indent=points Width in points to indent paragraphs --justify Align paragraph lines to be justified --language=en_US/etc Language to use for font selection --margin=CSS-style numbers in pixels Set the margin on the output in pixels --markup Interpret text as Pango markup -o, --output=file Save rendered image to output file --pangorc=file pangorc file to use (default is ./pangorc) --pixels Use pixel units instead of points (sets dpi to 72) --rtl Set base direction to right-to-left --rotate=degrees Angle at which to rotate results -n, --runs=integer Run Pango layout engine this many times --single-par Enable single-paragraph mode -t, --text=string Text to display (instead of a file) --version Show version numbers --waterfall Create a waterfall display -w, --width=points Width in points to which to wrap lines or ellipsize --wrap=word/char/word-char Text wrapping mode (needs a width to be set) Pango module interface version: 1.8.0 pango-view (pango) 1.34.1 May 2013 PANGO-VIEW(1)