Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? New UserCP Landing Page (version 0.48) Post 303031659 by Neo on Monday 4th of March 2019 01:15:51 AM
Old 03-04-2019
Hmmmm ....

I may have found a workaround.

A new update is on the way,

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script execution dependent upon a file landing in a certain directory

Hi all, I'm looking to write a script that is dependent upon the existence of 2 files each in separate directories. My thought was to do: **psuedo code ** execute script check directory 1 for file1 if file exists then execute script 2 ( checking directory 2 for file 2) else... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: keladar
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Landing location after FTP.

Hi, I have a requirement that my server receives files from a third party. For this a new user(vendor) has been created and given to the vendor with the default home directory as /home/vendor on my server where he will be placed as soon as he logs into my server. Due to space issues on /home I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bubba27
2 Replies

3. Red Hat

mediawiki page won't load - fedora 16, MediaWiki version 1.18.2

I created a mediawiki page and it was completely working and I had multiple pages within it. When I edited the $wgLogo = " "; to something I wanted (I put the link to the picture within " ") I had to edit the logo on the top right but now I can't even load any of my pages, I may have touched... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kelth
1 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

mediawiki page won't load - fedora 16, MediaWiki version 1.18.2

I created a mediawiki page and it was completely working and I had multiple pages within it. When I edited the $wgLogo = " "; to something I wanted (I put the link to the picture within " ") I had to edit the logo on the top right but now I can't even load any of my pages, I may have... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: kelth
10 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Print multiple copies page by page using lp command

Hi I have a pdf file that is being generated using the rwrun command in the shell script. I then have the lp command in the shell script to print the same pdf file. Suppose there are 4 pages in the pdf file , I need to print 2 copies of the first page, 2 copies of the second page , then 2... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: megha2525
7 Replies

6. Linux

Where are people landing on the sytemd debate?

My two primary distros are Gentoo and Debian and I'm a fan of the older more traditional init system but as we all know Debian is moving to systemd. Not sure how impartial the crowd is here but I'd like to hear people's opinions. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Swathe
4 Replies

7. Web Development

Vue.js UserCP Mockup Version 0.20 - Badge Notifications

Vue.js UserCP Mockup Version 0.20 - Badge Notifications https://www.unix.com/cp/index.php#/dashboardIn this mockup release: Badge Notifications are working with live data: Upper Right (see image) Added Axios to Vue and changed large table updates to axios (ajax) Note: Will reformat... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

8. Web Development

MySQL Query to Build Mockup Vue.js UserCP Timeline Page

Here is the query (and some sample results) I plan to use to build a new timeline page in the mockup vue.js usercp I am working on. When the postid is the same as lastpostid, this means the timeline entry will be - "{{Member}} Started Discussion {{Thread Title}} at {{date and time}}" and when... (4 Replies)
4 Replies

9. What is on Your Mind?

My Badges Page - A Major UserCP Update (v0.661):

Another major upgrade on the new UserCP today. I have created the "My Badges" page in the new control panel, and it's looking very cool :) If you have visited the new UserCP recently, you will more-than-likely need to close your browser (completely) and then restart it to clear out the old... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

10. What is on Your Mind?

New UserCP Update Profile Image Page (UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7485)

Update! UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7485 Created a new page for uploaded a profile picture (profile pictures are different than avatar pictures). https://www.unix.com/usercp/#/settings/other https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums225-picture1158.png ... (0 Replies)
0 Replies
cowbuilder(8)							     cowdancer							     cowbuilder(8)

NAME
cowbuilder - a pbuilder wrapper for cowdancer. SYNOPSIS
cowbuilder [commands] [options] DESCRIPTION
cowbuilder Executes the specified pbuilder operation with cowdancer COMMANDS
Most commands invoke pbuilder with the specified commands, see pbuilder manual for details. --create Create the base.cow image. The directory for base.cow should be empty, or this command will fail. --update Update the base.cow image. --build .dsc-file Build a package given a .dsc file --login Start a session within the base.cow. --execute Execute a command within the base.cow. --dumpconfig dump configuration information. OPTIONS
Most options are the same as pbuilder, except for the following which are handled specially --buildplace The place where COW operation takes place. --basepath has a very different meaning to basetgz option of pbuilder, since there is no tgz. This option specifies the directory in which the COW master data is stored, the default being /var/cache/pbuilder/base.cow --configfile [configuration file to load] Additional configuration file to read after all other configuration files have been read. --no-cowdancer-update Do not use cowdancer on cowbuilder --update. Please use this option when cowdancer is interfering with upgrade process, or cowdancer itself is being upgraded within chroot. --debian-etch-workaround Work around on Debian etch compatibility. cow-shell will search for all files in chroot, but will work. CONFIGURATION FILES
cowbuilder reads the following configuration files per default. /usr/share/pbuilder/pbuilderrc Application default, not to be changed. /etc/pbuilderrc System-wide default. ~/.pbuilderrc User default anything specified with --configfile option Additional configuration at runtime. CONFIGURATION FILE OPTIONS
The possible configuration options are as follows. Others are ignored. DISTRIBUTION=distribution BUILDRESULT=directory BUILDPLACE=directory BASEPATH=path MIRRORSITE=http://mirror NO_COWDANCER_UPDATE=1 See --no-cowdancer-update DEBIAN_ETCH_WORKAROUND=1 See --debian-etch-workaround EXAMPLES
cowbuilder --create Create a base.cow image. # cowbuilder --create --hookdir /usr/share/doc/pbuilder/examples/workaround/ --distribution etch --debootstrap debootstrap --basepath /var/cache/pbuilder/base-test.cow bash: /root/.pbuilderrc: No such file or directory W: /home/dancer/.pbuilderrc does not exist -> Running in no-targz mode Distribution is etch. Building the build environment -> running debootstrap /usr/sbin/debootstrap I: Retrieving Release . . cowbuilder --update Update the base.cow image. # cowbuilder --update bash: /root/.pbuilderrc: No such file or directory -> Copying COW directory -> Invoking pbuilder W: /home/dancer/.pbuilderrc does not exist -> Running in no-targz mode -> copying local configuration -> mounting /proc filesystem -> mounting /dev/pts filesystem -> policy-rc.d already exists Refreshing the base.tgz -> upgrading packages . . cowbuilder --build test_0.1.dsc Build the package specified in dsc file, with the base.cow image. pdebuild --pbuilder cowbuilder Run cowbuilder --build against the current directory. The current directory should be an extracted Debian source package directory. Edit /etc/pbuilderrc to have PDEBUILD_PBUILDER=cowbuilder to make this the default behavior for pdebuild. cowbuilder --login --bindmounts /home/dancer Start a cow-shell session inside base.cow, with /home/dancer being bind-mounted to within chroot. Note that cowbuilder will not cow-protect what is inside /home/ # cowbuilder --login --bindmount ${HOME} bash: /root/.pbuilderrc: No such file or directory -> Copying COW directory -> Invoking pbuilder W: /home/dancer/.pbuilderrc does not exist -> Running in no-targz mode -> copying local configuration -> mounting /proc filesystem -> mounting /dev/pts filesystem -> Mounting /home/dancer -> policy-rc.d already exists -> entering the shell # cowbuilder --create --distribution sid --basepath /var/cache/pbuilder/base-test.cow Create a base.cow image with the path /var/cache/pbuilder/base-test.cow and distribution sid. AUTHOR
Junichi Uekawa (dancer@debian.org) SEE ALSO
/usr/share/doc/pbuilder/pbuilder-doc.html, pbuilder (8), pdebuild (1) cowdancer 2007 Jun 17 cowbuilder(8)