Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Need to get versioning of the branch name dynamically Post 303031538 by RudiC on Friday 1st of March 2019 03:25:12 PM
Old 03-01-2019
Getting additional necessary info on this request is like trying to squeeze blood out of a stone - can't you paint the whole picture in one go so we can stop poking in the dark?
Given your listing is in VERSFILE, try
Code:
curl https://altrecmktg.com/artifactory/mediamarketing/release-$(IFS=/ read VERS REST <<<$(tac VERSFILE); echo $VERS)/altrec.tar

Last edited by RudiC; 03-01-2019 at 05:37 PM..

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Solaris versioning

Please correct me if I am wrong... Isnt the only difference between minor releases of Solaris, ex. 9/04 and 9/05, is the patche revs between them? If so, why does the /etc/release info stay static when patched? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mhm4
4 Replies

2. Programming

binary versioning

Dear Members, Do you know any information about versioning a binary file. That means test.out 1.0.0, 1.0.1, 1.1.0, and so on. Can I manually edit version number (both major and minor) and revision number myself (how?) or any utility to set version number (which one?). Best Regards, Francesco (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: francescoandrio
2 Replies

3. SCO

Versioning through undelete

Hi , I am using SCO openserver realease 3.2 and tried to test versioning on a directory with undelete -s . The command executes well but it is not creating any versions of the files in it. I have also setted versioning options via filesystem and then remounted it but of ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dextergenious
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Versioning up a file with initials?

I have this code that works great ... #!/bin/sh for file in "$@" do ext=${file##*.} base=${file%.*} num=${base##*v} zeroes=${num%%*} num=${num#$zeroes} #remove leading zeros, or it uses octal num=$((num+1)) base=${base%v*} ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: scribling
5 Replies
RT::Client::REST::Transaction(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			RT::Client::REST::Transaction(3pm)

NAME
RT::Client::REST::Transaction -- this object represents a transaction. SYNOPSIS
my $transactions = $ticket->transactions; my $count = $transactions->count; print "There are $count transactions. "; my $iterator = $transactions->get_iterator; while (my $tr = &$iterator) { print "Id: ", $tr->id, "; Type: ", $tr->type, " "; } DESCRIPTION
A transaction is a second-class citizen, as it does not exist (at least from the current REST protocol implementation) by itself. At the moment, it is always associated with a ticket (see parent_id attribute). Thus, you will rarely retrieve a transaction by itself; instead, you should use "transactions()" method of RT::Client::REST::Ticket object to get an iterator for all (or some) transactions for that ticket. ATTRIBUTES
id Numeric ID of the transaction. creator Username of the user who created the transaction. parent_id Numeric ID of the object the transaction is associated with. type Type of the transactions. Please referer to RT::Client::REST documentation for the list of transaction types you can expect this field to contain. Note that there may be some transaction types not (dis)covered yet. old_value Old value. new_value New value. field Name of the field the transaction is describing (if any). attachments I have never seen it set to anything yet. (I will some day investigate this). created Time when the transaction was created. content Actual content of the transaction. description Human-readable description of the transaction as provided by RT. data Not sure what this is yet. METHODS
RT::Client::REST::Transaction is a read-only object, so you cannot "store()" it. Also, because it is a second-class citizen, you cannot "search()" or "count()" it -- use "transactions()" method provided by RT::Client::REST::Ticket. retrieve To retrieve a transaction, attributes id and parent_id must be set. INTERNAL METHODS
rt_type Returns 'transaction'. SEE ALSO
RT::Client::REST, RT::Client::REST::Ticket, RT::Client::REST::SearchResult. AUTHOR
Dmitri Tikhonov <dtikhonov@yahoo.com> LICENSE
Perl license with the exception of RT::Client::REST, which is GPLed. perl v5.14.2 2011-12-27 RT::Client::REST::Transaction(3pm)