Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Need to get versioning of the branch name dynamically Post 303031534 by RudiC on Friday 1st of March 2019 02:51:52 PM
Old 03-01-2019
Bit sparse a specification, no?

Code:
$ VAR="curl https://altrecmktg.com/artifactory/mediamarketing/release-2.0.1/altrec.tar"
$ TMP=${VAR#*release-}
$ echo ${TMP%/*}

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Solaris versioning

Please correct me if I am wrong... Isnt the only difference between minor releases of Solaris, ex. 9/04 and 9/05, is the patche revs between them? If so, why does the /etc/release info stay static when patched? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mhm4
4 Replies

2. Programming

binary versioning

Dear Members, Do you know any information about versioning a binary file. That means test.out 1.0.0, 1.0.1, 1.1.0, and so on. Can I manually edit version number (both major and minor) and revision number myself (how?) or any utility to set version number (which one?). Best Regards, Francesco (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: francescoandrio
2 Replies

3. SCO

Versioning through undelete

Hi , I am using SCO openserver realease 3.2 and tried to test versioning on a directory with undelete -s . The command executes well but it is not creating any versions of the files in it. I have also setted versioning options via filesystem and then remounted it but of ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dextergenious
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Versioning up a file with initials?

I have this code that works great ... #!/bin/sh for file in "$@" do ext=${file##*.} base=${file%.*} num=${base##*v} zeroes=${num%%*} num=${num#$zeroes} #remove leading zeros, or it uses octal num=$((num+1)) base=${base%v*} ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: scribling
5 Replies
CURLOPT_TCP_KEEPINTVL(3)				     curl_easy_setopt options					  CURLOPT_TCP_KEEPINTVL(3)

NAME
CURLOPT_TCP_KEEPINTVL - set TCP keep-alive interval SYNOPSIS
#include <curl/curl.h> CURLcode curl_easy_setopt(CURL *handle, CURLOPT_TCP_KEEPINTVL, long interval); DESCRIPTION
Pass a long. Sets the interval, in seconds, that the operating system will wait between sending keepalive probes. Not all operating systems support this option. (Added in 7.25.0) DEFAULT
60 PROTOCOLS
All EXAMPLE
CURL *curl = curl_easy_init(); if(curl) { curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_URL, "http://example.com"); /* enable TCP keep-alive for this transfer */ curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_TCP_KEEPALIVE, 1L); /* set keep-alive idle time to 120 seconds */ curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_TCP_KEEPIDLE, 120L); /* interval time between keep-alive probes: 60 seconds */ curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_TCP_KEEPINTVL, 60L); curl_easy_perform(curl); } AVAILABILITY
Always RETURN VALUE
Returns CURLE_OK if the option is supported, and CURLE_UNKNOWN_OPTION if not. SEE ALSO
CURLOPT_TCP_KEEPALIVE(3), CURLOPT_TCP_KEEPIDLE(3), libcurl 7.54.0 January 02, 2017 CURLOPT_TCP_KEEPINTVL(3)