Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Let us stand in awe before Don Cragun Post 303031432 by RavinderSingh13 on Thursday 28th of February 2019 08:00:07 AM
Old 02-28-2019
Woww Woww Woww, first of all many many congratulations to DON sir. Now coming to tell about him; we all know he is a GREAT source of great knowledge. He remembers all standards of *NIX by heart. He always gives descriptive answers with complete instructions too. He is an inspiration for all of us here. (BTW these all things and may be many more qualities he is continuously doing from last few years or so Smilie )

I SALUTE you for this great achievement DON sir and pray to GOD that you should have good health and you should keep up this GREAT work of guiding people on this GREAT forum, hats off to you.

Thanks to Bakunin sir for bringing this up in forums.
These 2 Users Gave Thanks to RavinderSingh13 For This Post:

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Don Cragun

Hi Don I apologise, it wasn't my intention to double post. Soon after posting the original I noticed a typo in the subject so partly because I didn't want to confuse and distract from what I was seeking, but if I'm honest mostly down to my OCD, I wanted to correct it. However I couldn't see... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ElGato
0 Replies
rsm_memseg_import_init_barrier(3RSM)		      Remote Shared Memory Library Functions		      rsm_memseg_import_init_barrier(3RSM)

NAME
rsm_memseg_import_init_barrier, rsm_memseg_import_destroy_barrier - create or destroy barrier for imported segment SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lrsm [ library... ] #include <rsmapi.h> int rsm_memseg_import_init_barrier(rsm_memseg_import_handle_t memseg, rsm_barrier_type_t type, rsmapi_barrier_t *barrier); int rsm_memseg_import_destroy_barrier(rsmapi_barrier_t *barrier); DESCRIPTION
The rsm_memseg_import_init_barrier() function creates a barrier for the imported segment specified by memseg. The barrier type is specified by the type argument. Currently, only RSM_BAR_DEFAULT is supported as a barrier type. A handle to the barrier is obtained through the bar- rier argument and is used in subsequent barrier calls. The rsm_memseg_import_destroy_barrier() function deallocates all the resources associated with the barrier. RETURN VALUES
Upon successful completion, these functions return 0. Otherwise, an error value is returned to indicate the error. ERRORS
The rsm_memseg_import_init_barrier() and rsm_memseg_import_destroy_barrier() functions can return the following errors: RSMERR_BAD_SEG_HNDL Invalid segment handle. RSMERR_BAD_BARRIER_PTR Invalid barrier pointer. The rsm_memseg_import_init_barrier() function can return the following errors: RSMERR_INSUFFICIENT_MEM Insufficient memory. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
rsm_memseg_import_open_barrier(3RSM), rsm_memseg_import_set_mode(3RSM), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 8 Jun 2001 rsm_memseg_import_init_barrier(3RSM)