Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Congrats to Nezabudka for her Formulator Badge (UserCP Prototype v0.40) Post 303031427 by nezabudka on Thursday 28th of February 2019 07:20:58 AM
Old 02-28-2019
Thank all for having such a great site. When I learn English, I will write a bunch of thanks to everyone who makes it a lively and modern place to communicate. I am glad that my proposal turned out to be useful. Actually, I'm not very attentive, and next time I can offer such garbage Smilie
These 3 Users Gave Thanks to nezabudka For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

congrats & new forums

Hi Neo & All first I'd like to congratulate you for the nice impressing and promissing service. I'm waiting for new forums , like: Advanced Unix / Sun / Linux / Xwindows / CDE . obiously not all question should be at the Unix for Dummies forum! Keep up the good work, Hezki (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: me2unix
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Congrats

I guess this is the most appropriate section for this post... Just wanted to give a big congrats to LivinFree for passing the 1000 post mark. Nice job! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: PxT
2 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

congrats to zazzybob

i definitely want to thank and congratulate zazzybob on becoming a moderator in record time.. ZazzyBob you definitely have skills and hopefully they will continue to grow and spread... thanx for helping me out all those times moxxx68 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: moxxx68
1 Replies

4. Web Development

Vue.js UserCP Mockup Version 0.20 - Badge Notifications

Vue.js UserCP Mockup Version 0.20 - Badge Notifications https://www.unix.com/cp/index.php#/dashboardIn this mockup release: Badge Notifications are working with live data: Upper Right (see image) Added Axios to Vue and changed large table updates to axios (ajax) Note: Will reformat... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

5. Web Development

New Badge Timeline in Vue.js UserCP Mockup

Continuing to think Vue.js is AWESOME, we now have a new badges timeline in version 0.26 of the UserCP Mockup: https://www.unix.com/cp/index.php#/pages/badges Changes: Added Mockup from Badges timeline. Changed notifications (upper right) to use v-for: bindings. Fixes minor vue routing... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

My Charts in the Prototype Vue.js UserCP

Yea.... something I thought would take me an hour ended up taking most of the day. Well, it's not like those YT video tutorials where it take a week or more to make a video and the guys (gals) make it look so easy. But having said that, I'm happy to share with forum members the first "My... (6 Replies)
6 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

UserCP Prototype v0.53 Quick Search in Navbar

FYI. In version 0.53 of the new UserCP I am working on, the top navbar search works; but I'm still displaying the results in the main forums. I in the future, I may being to change this to display the results in the new UserCP. https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums225-picture1118.png (2 Replies)
2 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

Major Changes in New UserCP (v0.63) Prototype

Regarding the latest version of the UserCP prototype (version 0.63) I have made a lot of major changes, including Added a "Posts Timeline" table for the recent posts, complimenting the non-table version earlier, which has been moved off the main menu (link at the bottom of the table). Added a... (4 Replies)
4 Replies

9. What is on Your Mind?

New UserCP Update Profile Image Page (UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7485)

Update! UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7485 Created a new page for uploaded a profile picture (profile pictures are different than avatar pictures). https://www.unix.com/usercp/#/settings/other https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums225-picture1158.png ... (0 Replies)
0 Replies
PPI::Token::Prototype(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  PPI::Token::Prototype(3)

NAME
PPI::Token::Prototype - A subroutine prototype descriptor INHERITANCE
PPI::Token::End isa PPI::Token isa PPI::Element SYNOPSIS
sub ($@) prototype; DESCRIPTION
Although it sort of looks like a list or condition, a subroutine prototype is a lot more like a string. Its job is to provide hints to the perl compiler on what type of arguments a particular subroutine expects, which the compiler uses to validate parameters at compile-time, and allows programmers to use the functions without explicit parameter braces. Due to the rise of OO Perl coding, which ignores these prototypes, they are most often used to allow for constant-like things, and to "extend" the language and create things that act like keywords and core functions. # Create something that acts like a constant sub MYCONSTANT () { 10 } # Create the "any" core-looking function sub any (&@) { ... } if ( any { $_->cute } @babies ) { ... } METHODS
This class provides one additional method beyond those defined by the PPI::Token and PPI::Element parent classes. prototype The "prototype" accessor returns the actual prototype pattern, stripped of braces and any whitespace inside the pattern. SUPPORT
See the support section in the main module. AUTHOR
Adam Kennedy <adamk@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2001 - 2011 Adam Kennedy. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The full text of the license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module. perl v5.16.2 2011-02-25 PPI::Token::Prototype(3)