Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity Best VPN for Linux Mint - XBOX and torrenting purpose?? Post 303031324 by Neo on Tuesday 26th of February 2019 07:33:47 AM
Old 02-26-2019
This post is a prelude to spam or posting links to a commercial VPN service.

So, the discussion is, likewise, closed.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

alias issue for mailing purpose in linux

Hi all, I have a requirement for which i need to create an aliase for an username(userid) . suppose the user name is "sanjay.sahoo@localhost.localdomain " . If i will send to any user from this userid then all of them will see from: "the alias of the userid not the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sanjay.login
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Torrenting to a xp partition.

Is it possible to use a torrent client in linix 9 or 10 to download straight to a windows section of the disk? Thanks Yano (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yano
0 Replies

3. Debian

Linux Mint 16

I use linux mint 16 and I'm new to live ux. what should I know? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cryptek
4 Replies
CLAWS-MAIL-SPAM-REPORT(1)				      General Commands Manual					 CLAWS-MAIL-SPAM-REPORT(1)

NAME
claws-mail-spam-report -- Mail notification using laptop's mail LED DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the claws-mail-spam-report This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. claws-mail-spam-report is a plugin (loadable module) for the Claws Mail mailer. This plugin allows sending reports about received spam messages to online spam harvesters, in order to improve the shared databases of known spam. Support includes two sites: www.signal-spam.fr and www.spamcop.net, and also the Debian lists spam nomination system (http://lists.debian.org/archive-spam-removals/review/). USAGE
Before using a plugin you must instruct Claws Mail to load it on startup. For this you must go ``Configuration'' menu on main window toolbar, open ``Plugins...'' dialog, click on the ``Load plugin...'' button and select the plugin file, named spam_report.so, and press the ``Open'' button. SEE ALSO
claws-mail (1), claws-mail-extra-plugins (1). AUTHOR
claws-mail-spam-report was written by Colin Leroy colin@colino.net This manual page was written by Ricardo Mones mones@debian.org for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL. CLAWS-MAIL-SPAM-REPORT(1)