Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity Best VPN for Linux Mint - XBOX and torrenting purpose?? Post 303031324 by Neo on Tuesday 26th of February 2019 07:33:47 AM
Old 02-26-2019
This post is a prelude to spam or posting links to a commercial VPN service.

So, the discussion is, likewise, closed.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

alias issue for mailing purpose in linux

Hi all, I have a requirement for which i need to create an aliase for an username(userid) . suppose the user name is "sanjay.sahoo@localhost.localdomain " . If i will send to any user from this userid then all of them will see from: "the alias of the userid not the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sanjay.login
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Torrenting to a xp partition.

Is it possible to use a torrent client in linix 9 or 10 to download straight to a windows section of the disk? Thanks Yano (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yano
0 Replies

3. Debian

Linux Mint 16

I use linux mint 16 and I'm new to live ux. what should I know? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cryptek
4 Replies
eurephiadm lastlog(7)													     eurephiadm lastlog(7)

NAME
eurephiadm-lastlog - View the eurephia lastlog SYNOPSIS
eurephiadm lastlog [-v|--verbose] [-S|--sortkeys <sort keys>] [<FILTER arguments>] DESCRIPTION
This command will query the lastlog records, which contains information about all logins done with the eurephia-auth plug-in. OPTIONS
-S | --sortkeys <sort key>[,<sort key>[,<sort key>]...] Sorting order of the report. More sort keys can be given, separated by comma. The available sort keys are: uid : User ID certid : Certificate ID ip : IP address where the client connects from vpnip : Assigned IP address on the VPN client status : eurephia connection status login : When the client logged in logout : When the client logged out username : eurephia username macaddr : MAC address of the TUN/TAP interface on the VPN client uicid : User ID/Certificate ID link ID. Related to the IDs provided by eurephiadm usercerts -v | --verbose View detailed lastlog FILTERS
The filters can help reducing the amount of data being reported. Multiple filters may be added, but they will only work as additional "AND" arguments in the query. -c | --certid <Certificate ID> Certificate ID -i | --uid <User ID> Numeric user ID -u | --username <User name> User name -I | --ip-addr <IP address> IP address of remote host -s | --login <YYYY-MM-DD> Login time -e | --logout <YYYY-MM-DD> Logout time -m | --mac-addr <TUN/TAP MAC address> MAC address of remote VPN interface of the client -a | --uicid <Access ID> User ID/Certificate ID link ID. Related to the IDs provided by eurephiadm usercerts SEE ALSO
eurephiadm(7), eurephiadm-certs(7), eurephiadm-users(7), eurephiadm-usercerts(7) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 2008-2010 David Sommerseth <dazo@users.sourceforge.net> David Sommerseth July 2010 eurephiadm lastlog(7)