Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity Best VPN for Linux Mint - XBOX and torrenting purpose?? Post 303031324 by Neo on Tuesday 26th of February 2019 07:33:47 AM
Old 02-26-2019
This post is a prelude to spam or posting links to a commercial VPN service.

So, the discussion is, likewise, closed.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

alias issue for mailing purpose in linux

Hi all, I have a requirement for which i need to create an aliase for an username(userid) . suppose the user name is "sanjay.sahoo@localhost.localdomain " . If i will send to any user from this userid then all of them will see from: "the alias of the userid not the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sanjay.login
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Torrenting to a xp partition.

Is it possible to use a torrent client in linix 9 or 10 to download straight to a windows section of the disk? Thanks Yano (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yano
0 Replies

3. Debian

Linux Mint 16

I use linux mint 16 and I'm new to live ux. what should I know? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cryptek
4 Replies
inquiry-device-type(9P) 				   Kernel Properties for Drivers				   inquiry-device-type(9P)

NAME
inquiry-device-type, inquiry-vendor-id, inquiry-product-id, inquiry-revision-id, inquiry-serial-no - inquiry properties for SCSI devices DESCRIPTION
These are optional properties, typically created by the system, for SCSI target devices. References to these properties should use their sys/scsi/impl/inquiry.h defined names. inquiry-device-type is an integer property. When present, the least significant byte of the value indicates the device type as defined by the SCSI standard. Consumers of this property should compare the property values with DTYPE_* values defined in sys/scsi/generic/inquiry.h. inquiry-vendor-id is a string property. When present, it contains the vendor information. This information typically comes from the scsi_inquiry(9S) "inq_vid" field. inquiry-product-id is a string property. When present, it contains the product identification. This information typically comes from the scsi_inquiry(9S) "inq_pid" field. inquiry-revision-id is a string property. When present, it contains the product revision. This revision typically comes from the scsi_inquiry(9S) "inq_rev" field. inquiry-serial-no is a string property. When present, it contains the serial number. The serial number is typically obtained from the EVPD "Unit Serial Number" SCSI INQUIRY data (page 0x80). SEE ALSO
scsi_inquiry(9S) Writing Device Drivers NOTES
Values established at tran_tgt_init(9E) time by an HBA driver take precedence over values established by the system, and HBA driver values may not be the same length as the typical scsi_inquiry(9S) field. SunOS 5.11 18 May 2001 inquiry-device-type(9P)