Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity Best VPN for Linux Mint - XBOX and torrenting purpose?? Post 303031321 by susanjohn1 on Tuesday 26th of February 2019 05:34:47 AM
Old 02-26-2019
Best VPN for Linux Mint - XBOX and torrenting purpose??

In spite of the fact that I've been utilizing Linux Mint for quite a long while. I see myself as an amateur with regards to VPN. I've googled different variants of the inquiry. kindly give me some suggestion which are best fit for linux OS?

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

alias issue for mailing purpose in linux

Hi all, I have a requirement for which i need to create an aliase for an username(userid) . suppose the user name is "sanjay.sahoo@localhost.localdomain " . If i will send to any user from this userid then all of them will see from: "the alias of the userid not the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sanjay.login
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Torrenting to a xp partition.

Is it possible to use a torrent client in linix 9 or 10 to download straight to a windows section of the disk? Thanks Yano (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yano
0 Replies

3. Debian

Linux Mint 16

I use linux mint 16 and I'm new to live ux. what should I know? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cryptek
4 Replies
vxdmpinq(1M)															      vxdmpinq(1M)

NAME
vxdmpinq - display SCSI inquiry data SYNOPSIS
/etc/vx/diag.d/vxdmpinq [-cdh] [-e evpd_value] [-p page_code] device_name DESCRIPTION
The vxdmpinq utility returns SCSI inquiry data for the specified raw disk device specified by its full pathname (for example, /dev/rdsk/c0t0d0 or /dev/vx/rdmp/c0t0d0). The returned vendor and product identification values can be used with the vxdiskadm, vxdmpadm and vxinstall commands. OPTIONS
-c Summarizes inquiry data as a colon-separated list on a single line. -d Returns detailed inquiry data. -e evpd_value Specifies the value of the enable vital product data (EVPD) bit to be used with the SCSI inquiry command (possible values are 0 or 1, default value is 0). -h Prints a help message on the usage of the command. -p page_code Specifies the page code to be used with the SCSI inquiry command (default value is 0). The page code field specifies which page of vial product data should be returned if evpd_value is set to 1. The value of page_code must be set to 0 if the value of evpd_value is set to 0. SEE ALSO
vxdiskadm(1M), vxdmpadm(1M), vxinstall(1M) VxVM 5.0.31.1 24 Mar 2008 vxdmpinq(1M)