Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Hearing Aid for OSX 10.12.x and greater. Post 303031181 by wisecracker on Friday 22nd of February 2019 05:54:27 PM
Old 02-22-2019
Well guys and gals...

Whooppee...

My hearing is about 80-85% back and I no longer need to use this hearing aid script whilst on my Apple gear.
The fact that it works has been an absolute Godsend during my period of serious deafness over the last three weeks or so.

Bazza...
These 2 Users Gave Thanks to wisecracker For This Post:

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Is there any visual aid program like Task Manager for Solaris?

In my project we have 3 Solaris 10 servers which need to be monitored for various parameters shown under "prstat -a" command. A shell script runs every 15 mins and captures prstat output by writing it in a log file. I manually download the log file at the end of the day and build graphical charts... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: gppande
5 Replies
kdestroy(1m)															      kdestroy(1m)

NAME
kdestroy - Destroys a principal's login context and associated credentials SYNOPSIS
kdestroy [-c cache_name] [-e exp_period] [-r max_retry_of_readdir] OPTIONS
Specifies that the login context and associated credentials for cache_name should be destroyed instead of the default cache. Removes cre- dentials that have been expired for a period of time longer than the period of time specified by exp_period. Specifies the maximum number of retries. DESCRIPTION
The kdestroy command destroys a principal's login context and the principal's credentials. Until the credentials are reestablished by either executing the dce_login command or the kinit command, the principal and any processes created by the principal will be limited to unauthenticated access. Specify the expiration period in the following format: {num{interval}}... where: A number that specifies the number of interval A designator of the time period for num. interval can be any of the following: w - weeks d - days h - hours (default) m - minutes s - seconds For example, to destroy credentials that have been expired more than 5 days and 10 hours, the entry would be 5d10h. FILES
If the KRB5CCNAME environment variable is set, the default credentials cache. ([unix_id] is the decimal UNIX ID of the user.) NOTE
kdestroy provided under "/usr/bin" is part of Kerberos V5 client product. For DCE operations use "/opt/dce/bin/kdestroy". RELATED INFORMATION
Commands: klist(1m), kinit(1m). kdestroy(1m)