Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Hearing Aid for OSX 10.12.x and greater. Post 303031181 by wisecracker on Friday 22nd of February 2019 05:54:27 PM
Old 02-22-2019
Well guys and gals...

Whooppee...

My hearing is about 80-85% back and I no longer need to use this hearing aid script whilst on my Apple gear.
The fact that it works has been an absolute Godsend during my period of serious deafness over the last three weeks or so.

Bazza...
These 2 Users Gave Thanks to wisecracker For This Post:

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Is there any visual aid program like Task Manager for Solaris?

In my project we have 3 Solaris 10 servers which need to be monitored for various parameters shown under "prstat -a" command. A shell script runs every 15 mins and captures prstat output by writing it in a log file. I manually download the log file at the end of the day and build graphical charts... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: gppande
5 Replies
flurry(6x)							XScreenSaver manual							flurry(6x)

NAME
flurry - a colorful particle system SYNOPSIS
flurry [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-preset <arg>] [-fps] DESCRIPTION
This is a port of the OSX screensaver flurry. OPTIONS
-visual visual Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual. -window Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default. -root Draw on the root window. -preset <arg> Select a preset (classic, fire, water, psychedelic, rgb, binary, random, insane) (Insane will never be selected at random, because it requires lots of CPU/GPU power) -fps Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon count. ENVIRONMENT DISPLAY to get the default host and display number. XENVIRONMENT to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property. AUTHORS
OSX screensaver by Calum Robinson <calumr@mac.com> http://homepage.mac.com/calumr xscreensaver port by Tobias Sargeant <tobias.sargeant@bigpond.com> POSTCARDS
If you really like it, send me a postcard (after all, you're getting this for free!). Please check this address by downloading the latest version of Flurry just before you send me a postcard - I may have moved. Calum Robinson 133 Sydenham Avenue Belfast Northern Ireland BT4 2DQ SEE ALSO
X(1), xscreensaver(1) COPYRIGHT
X Version 11 5.15 (28-Sep-2011) flurry(6x)