Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Hearing Aid for OSX 10.12.x and greater. Post 303031181 by wisecracker on Friday 22nd of February 2019 05:54:27 PM
Old 02-22-2019
Well guys and gals...

Whooppee...

My hearing is about 80-85% back and I no longer need to use this hearing aid script whilst on my Apple gear.
The fact that it works has been an absolute Godsend during my period of serious deafness over the last three weeks or so.

Bazza...
These 2 Users Gave Thanks to wisecracker For This Post:

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Is there any visual aid program like Task Manager for Solaris?

In my project we have 3 Solaris 10 servers which need to be monitored for various parameters shown under "prstat -a" command. A shell script runs every 15 mins and captures prstat output by writing it in a log file. I manually download the log file at the end of the day and build graphical charts... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: gppande
5 Replies
MPSImageDescriptor(3)					 MetalPerformanceShaders.framework				     MPSImageDescriptor(3)

NAME
MPSImageDescriptor SYNOPSIS
#import <MPSImage.h> Inherits NSObject. Class Methods (__nonnull instancetype) + imageDescriptorWithChannelFormat:width:height:featureChannels: (__nonnull instancetype) + imageDescriptorWithChannelFormat:width:height:featureChannels:numberOfImages:usage: Properties NSUInteger width NSUInteger height NSUInteger featureChannels NSUInteger numberOfImages MTLPixelFormat pixelFormat MPSImageFeatureChannelFormat channelFormat MTLCPUCacheMode cpuCacheMode MTLStorageMode storageMode MTLTextureUsage usage Detailed Description MPSImage.h MPSCore.framework Copyright: Copyright (c) 2015-2017 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. A MPSImage is a MTLTexture abstraction that allows for more than 4 channels, and for temporary images. This depends on Metal.framework A MPSImageDescriptor object describes a attributes of MPSImage and is used to create one (see MPSImage discussion below) Method Documentation + (__nonnull instancetype) imageDescriptorWithChannelFormat: (MPSImageFeatureChannelFormat) channelFormat(NSUInteger) width(NSUInteger) height(NSUInteger) featureChannels Create a MPSImageDescriptor for a single read/write cnn image. + (__nonnull instancetype) imageDescriptorWithChannelFormat: (MPSImageFeatureChannelFormat) channelFormat(NSUInteger) width(NSUInteger) height(NSUInteger) featureChannels(NSUInteger) numberOfImages(MTLTextureUsage) usage Create a MPSImageDescriptor for a read/write cnn image with option to set usage and batch size (numberOfImages). Property Documentation - channelFormat [read], [write], [nonatomic], [assign] The storage format to use for each channel in the image. - cpuCacheMode [read], [write], [nonatomic], [assign] Options to specify CPU cache mode of texture resource. Default = MTLCPUCacheModeDefaultCache - featureChannels [read], [write], [nonatomic], [assign] The number of feature channels per pixel. Default = 1. - height [read], [write], [nonatomic], [assign] The height of the CNN image. The formal height of the CNN image in pixels. Default = 1. - numberOfImages [read], [write], [nonatomic], [assign] The number of images for batch processing. Default = 1. - pixelFormat [read], [nonatomic], [assign] The MTLPixelFormat expected for the underlying texture. - storageMode [read], [write], [nonatomic], [assign] To specify storage mode of texture resource. Storage mode options: Default = MTLStorageModeShared on iOS MTLStorageModeManaged on Mac OSX MTLStorageModeShared not supported on Mac OSX. See Metal headers for synchronization requirements when using StorageModeManaged - usage [read], [write], [nonatomic], [assign] Description of texture usage. Default = MTLTextureUsageShaderRead/Write - width [read], [write], [nonatomic], [assign] The width of the CNN image. The formal width of the CNN image in pixels. Default = 1. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for MetalPerformanceShaders.framework from the source code. Version MetalPerformanceShaders-100 Thu Feb 8 2018 MPSImageDescriptor(3)