Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Mtime or the equivalent for HP-UX Post 303031143 by Neo on Friday 22nd of February 2019 05:10:25 AM
Old 02-22-2019
Have you tried these older HPUX variations?

Code:
mtime -> ls -t
atime -> ls -u
ctime -> ls -c

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mtime vs ctime

:D i have a slight problem and would appreciate if someone could clarify the confusion.. i use find alot and so far i have done ok.. but it just struck me a couple of days ago that I am not quite sure what the difference between the modification time and the change time as in ctime and mtime and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: moxxx68
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

find . -mtime

...what am i doing wrong?? I need to find all files older than 30 days and delete but I can't get it to pull details for ANY + times. The file below has a time stamp which is older than 1 day, however if I try and select it using any of the -time flags it just doesn't see it. (the same thing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: topcat8
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mtime help!!!!!

thank you for the help. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: scooter17
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

mtime

hi, :) consider the following statement find . -type f -mtime -1 -print here what is the use of -1 option. any help? cheers RRK (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ravi raj kumar
7 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

-mtime +30

Hello, Can someone help me to understand the following: find /test/rman/ -mtime +30 -exec rm '{}' \; What does -mtime +30 mean? Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Blue68
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

mtime

Hi, I've some files of some past days and everyday some new files are also getting added to the same. Now how can i use mtime to get the files of the current date i.e if i want the files of 25th feb 2009 and if im finding the files on 25th 12:10 am then i should only get the files after... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ss_ss
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

(find) mtime vs. (unix) mtime

Hi I've made some test with perl script to learn more about mtime... So, my question is : Why the mtime from findfind /usr/local/sbin -ctime -1 -mtime -1 \( -name "*.log" -o -name "*.gz" \) -print are not the same as mtime from unix/linux in ls -ltr or in stat() function in perl : stat -... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hiddenshadow
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

find -mtime +7

Dear all, find $ADMIN_DIR/$SID/arch/ -name '*.gz' -mtime +7 -exec rm {} \; is it retaining 7 days OR 8 days .gz files ? Thanks Prakash (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: prakashoracledb
10 Replies

9. Red Hat

-mtime command

Hello, what this command do. find /oracle/u01/app/oracle/admin/rdz/udump/ -name "*.trc" -mtime +1 Thanks, Umair (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: umair
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Mtime issue

Dear all, i am trying to find all files created one day before, for example 26 October, and i am using this command: find . -type f -daystart -mtime 1 This command in fact lists all files created on 26 October, but the files between midnight 00:00 26 Oct and 01:00 26 Oct, does not shown... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: arrals_vl
4 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangVar(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangVar(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangVar - standard codes for language variation identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangVar; $lvar = code2langvar('acm'); # $lvar gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langvar2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langvar_codes(); @names = all_langvar_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangVar" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language variations, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language variations. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lvar = code2langvar('en','alpha-2'); $lvar = code2langvar('en',LOCALE_CODE_ALPHA_2); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of alphanumeric codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'arevela' for Eastern Armenian. This code set is identified with the symbol "LOCALE_LANGVAR_ALPHA". This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langvar ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langvar2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langvar_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langvar_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langvar_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::rename_langvar ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::rename_langvar_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2012 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.2 2012-10-11 Locale::Codes::LangVar(3pm)