Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Sun fire x2270
Operating Systems Solaris Sun fire x2270 Post 303031137 by MadeInGermany on Friday 22nd of February 2019 03:14:54 AM
Old 02-22-2019
With this number you can create an account in Oracle Web and download packages and patches.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Sun Fire V440 and Patch 109147-39

Got an curious issue. I applied 109147-39 to, oh 15 or so various systems all running Jumpstarted Solaris 8. When I hit the first two V440s, they both failed with Return code 139. All non shell commands segfaulted from then on. The patch modified mainly the linker libraries and commands. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: BOFH
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Sun Fire v210 display card

hi all, how can install a display card on a sun fire v210. regards. marcel (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: marcelious
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Sun Fire v1280 is crashing

I still haven't got an answer to this question... Excerpt from My SysAd Blog A colleague of mine is having a problem with a Sun Fire v1280 server crashing. He tried Googling for the error message in red but hasn't found anything yet. Your insights would be greatly appreciated. "cannot... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: esofthub
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sun Fire 280R

Hello all, I'm lost and can't figure this problem out. I have a Sun fire 280R running Solaris 8. Everything was working great. I have one drive in bay 1(not 0). But when I reboot the system it trys to open files in /dev/rdsk/c1t1d0s0. Should it have been opeing /dev/rdsk/c1t0d0s0, the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: larryase
4 Replies

5. Solaris

Sun Fire v440 keeps shutting down

Hello, I hope you can help me. I am new to Sun servers and we have a Sun Fire v440 server in which one power supply failed, we are waiting for new one. But now our server is shutting down constantly. Is there any setting with which we can prevent this behaviour? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tibor
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Sun Fire 280R Sun Solaris CRT/Monitor requirements

I am new to Sun. I brought Sun Fire 280R to practice UNIX. What are the requirements for the monitor/CRT? Will it burn out old non-Sun CRTs? Does it need LCD monitor? Thanks. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bramptonmt
3 Replies

7. Solaris

Sun Fire X4540 in a reboot cycle

So I have a lot of equipment in San Diego racks and there was a recent county-wide black out. Our data racks are supposedly on diesel generators. Most everything made it through the outage just fine without any issue. But for whatever reason, one of our X4540's developed a quirky habit of... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: genkuro
3 Replies

8. Solaris

Connect using ALOM to Sun Fire V210

I have bought from eBay a second hand Sun Fire V210 server and I'm really stumped at the lack of complete instructions on how to connect to it. I don't have a Windows machine, I've only got Ubuntu and OS X computers. None of them have an old RS-232 port on them either. In saying that, I have... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: danijeljames
12 Replies

9. Solaris

Sun Fire 4800 is not powering-on

I switched on the power to the server. But, the server did not power on i.e., none of the 3 LEDs on the front panel is lighted. (Power supplies are showing only amber LEDs with "Ready to remove" sign). I tried to turn on the power supplies via System Controller menu (platform shell), but it... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: solind
6 Replies
Session::Store::Oracle(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Session::Store::Oracle(3)

NAME
Apache::Session::Store::Oracle - Store persistent data in a Oracle database SYNOPSIS
use Apache::Session::Store::Oracle; my $store = new Apache::Session::Store::Oracle; $store->insert($ref); $store->update($ref); $store->materialize($ref); $store->remove($ref); DESCRIPTION
Apache::Session::Store::Oracle fulfills the storage interface of Apache::Session. Session data is stored in a Oracle database. SCHEMA
To use this module, you will need at least these columns in a table called 'sessions': id varchar2(32) # or however long your session IDs are. a_session long To create this schema, you can execute this command using the sqlplus program: CREATE TABLE sessions ( id varchar2(32) not null primary key, a_session long ); If you use some other command, ensure that there is a unique index on the table's id column. CONFIGURATION
The module must know what datasource, username, and password to use when connecting to the database. These values can be set using the options hash (see Apache::Session documentation). The options are DataSource, UserName, and Password. Example: tie %hash, 'Apache::Session::Oracle', $id, { DataSource => 'dbi:Oracle:database', UserName => 'database_user', Password => 'K00l' }; Instead, you may pass in an already-opened DBI handle to your database. tie %hash, 'Apache::Session::Oracle', $id, { Handle => $dbh }; The last option is LongReadLen, which specifies the maximum size of the session object. If not supplied, the default maximum size is 8 KB. AUTHOR
This modules was written by Jeffrey William Baker <jwbaker@acm.org> A fix for the commit policy was contributed by Michael Schout <mschout@gkg.net> SEE ALSO
Apache::Session, Apache::Session::Store::DBI perl v5.12.1 2007-09-28 Session::Store::Oracle(3)