Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Help to remove malware
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Help to remove malware Post 303031117 by Corona688 on Thursday 21st of February 2019 05:22:37 PM
Old 02-21-2019
What told you that you have malware?

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Virus and Malware

How do i manage virus and melware in Unix ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Suriano10
2 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

Virus/Malware Uptake Rates

Hi. I'm trying to get information about the rates at which viruses and malware infect computers. Let's say that Mr. Dastardly Developer discovers an exploitable flaw, writes a virus to take advantage of it, and releases the virus. Assuming that a large-scale attack method is chosen (Facebook,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: treesloth
2 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Can't remove "noad VarianceTV" malware from Windows 10

Hello all, It has been months now, I noticed my Windows 10 notebook pc is infected with an adware and I can't seem to remove it (See attachment). I googled it, couldn't find much, but found this link and followed the instructions, ran the executable program listed on the link and rebooted the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: milhan
3 Replies
feed2imap-cleaner(1)					      General Commands Manual					      feed2imap-cleaner(1)

NAME
feed2imap-cleaner - Removes old items from IMAP folders SYNOPSIS
feed2imap-cleaner [OPTIONS] DESCRIPTION
feed2imap-cleaner deletes old items from IMAP folders specified in the configuration file. The actual query string used to determine whether an item is old is : "SEEN NOT FLAGGED BEFORE (3 days ago)". Which means that an item WON'T be deleted if it satisfies one of the following conditions : o It isn't 3 days old ; o It hasn't been read yet ; o It is flagged (marked as Important, for example). -d, --dry-run Don't remove anything, but show what would be removed if run without this option. -f, --config file Use another config file (~/.feed2imaprc is the default). BUGS
Deletion criterias should probably be more configurable. SEE ALSO
Homepage : http://home.gna.org/feed2imap/ feed2imaprc(5), feed2imap(1) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 2005 Lucas Nussbaum lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MER- CHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. Jul 25, 2005 feed2imap-cleaner(1)