Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting No such file or directory error Post 303031037 by TryAgain12 on Wednesday 20th of February 2019 05:01:48 PM
Old 02-20-2019
Thanks, tr fixed the problem. I now have the script running daily with a launch agent.

Last edited by RudiC; 02-21-2019 at 05:13 AM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

error: rw/regexp.h: No such file or directory

Hello every one, i am trying to compile c++ modules. while compiling a module i am getting the following error. cdbh_RecordStore.C:32:23: error: rw/regexp.h: No such file or directory make: *** Error 1 I googled for the solution , i found that this is a Rogue wave class. actually... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mannam srinivas
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SFTP error: no such file or directory

Hi All, I am using a shell script for SFTPing the files to target server. The problem which I am facing is that even if the files are not transferred, the script finishes successfully. I want the script to fail in case the remote directory does not exists. The script which I am using is as... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shalini@@@
1 Replies

3. Linux

Error crt0.o no such file or directory

Hi, I am installing gcc cross compiler for x86_64. After installation when i am compiling simple program, i am getting error as "/usr/cross/lib/gcc-lib/x86_64-pc-elf/3.2.3/../../../../x86_64-pc-elf/bin/ld: cannot open crt0.o: No such file or directory" Please tell me how to resolve this... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mandar123
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Error: GL/glut.h: No such file or directory

hi, I get this error when I compile my source on mac Leopard. is because I need to configure openGL path ? Monitor.h:15:60: error: GL/glut.h: No such file or directory Monitor.h:16:60: error: GL/gl.h: No such file or directory Monitor.C: In function 'void display2()': Monitor.C:77:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: aneuryzma
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCP error: No such file or directory

Hi, I am trying to do scp using the following script: #!/usr/local/bin/bash BUILDDATE=20120220 for line in `cat arch_host_plat_src_dest` do src=`echo $line | cut -d: -f4` dest=`echo $line | cut -d: -f5` echo scp -p /builds/${BUILDDATE}/Integration/$src ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Technext
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error : No such file or directory

Hi, I have issued the below command to remove directories under a specific path, it removes them fine. But atlast it tries to find the same directory and fails. Directories: /root/app/dir /root/app/dir/files/ /root/app/dir/backup/ /root/app/dir/archive/ Command: find... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vel4ever
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

No such file or directory error

Hi, After executing load_data.sh script , it completes the steps in script but give following error.Please let me know how to fix it. ./load_data.sh: ' missing ./load_data.sh: 0: not found for i in 1 2 3 do ###some processing#### DLOG=$( eval echo \${TXPCY_${i}_DATA_FILE_LOG} )... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sandy162
4 Replies

8. Solaris

/bin/find: stat() error <File> : No such file or directory

Hi, I am getting below error in Solaris 10 SPARC when trying to issue a search on /var/tmp partition Below is the query /bin/find /var/tmp/ -type f -atime +1 Below is the result /bin/find: stat() error <File> : No such file or directory (28 Replies)
Discussion started by: prash358
28 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

No Such File or Directory error

Hi! I just recently started messing around with Unix, but I've come upon one problem multiple times. Whenever I try to run a shell script, for example; #! /bin/bash #-------------------------------------- # example1 #-------------------------------------- echo "Hello, World!" I... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: SoapilyProne
5 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Weird Error (: No such file or directory)

Hi Everyone, I am trying to make this script to use, to find out the DAHDI channel status. Every thing works fine, I even get proper results, however I have this weird error that comes along. Can someone please help me. Thanks a lot. #!/bin/bash # Color to set the test to when a channel is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jeetz
3 Replies
DH_INSTALLDEB(1)						     Debhelper							  DH_INSTALLDEB(1)

NAME
dh_installdeb - install files into the DEBIAN directory SYNOPSIS
dh_installdeb [debhelperoptions] DESCRIPTION
dh_installdeb is a debhelper program that is responsible for installing files into the DEBIAN directories in package build directories with the correct permissions. FILES
package.postinst package.preinst package.postrm package.prerm These maintainer scripts are installed into the DEBIAN directory. Inside the scripts, the token #DEBHELPER# is replaced with shell script snippets generated by other debhelper commands. package.triggers package.shlibs These control files are installed into the DEBIAN directory. Note that package.shlibs is only installed in compat level 9 and earlier. In compat 10, please use dh_makeshlibs(1). package.conffiles This control file will be installed into the DEBIAN directory. In v3 compatibility mode and higher, all files in the etc/ directory in a package will automatically be flagged as conffiles by this program, so there is no need to list them manually here. package.maintscript Lines in this file correspond to dpkg-maintscript-helper(1) commands and parameters. However, the "maint-script-parameters" should not be included as debhelper will add those automatically. Example: # Correct rm_conffile /etc/obsolete.conf 0.2~ foo # INCORRECT rm_conffile /etc/obsolete.conf 0.2~ foo -- "$@" In compat 10 or later, any shell metacharacters will be escaped, so arbitrary shell code cannot be inserted here. For example, a line such as "mv_conffile /etc/oldconffile /etc/newconffile" will insert maintainer script snippets into all maintainer scripts sufficient to move that conffile. It was also the intention to escape shell metacharacters in previous compat levels. However, it did not work properly and as such it was possible to embed arbitrary shell code in earlier compat levels. The dh_installdeb tool will do some basic validation of some of the commands listed in this file to catch common mistakes. The validation is enabled as a warning since compat 10 and as a hard error in compat 12. SEE ALSO
debhelper(7) This program is a part of debhelper. AUTHOR
Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> 11.1.6ubuntu2 2018-05-10 DH_INSTALLDEB(1)