Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Optimizing JS and CSS
Top Forums Web Development Optimizing JS and CSS Post 303030902 by Neo on Tuesday 19th of February 2019 02:08:41 AM
Old 02-19-2019
I am busy coding a new CP for the site in Vue so no time for side optimization projects at this time, Akshay.

However, when I'm finished with development, I'll certainly minimize all the JS and CSS as it makes sense.

You are right, of course; but it's not a priority at this time and I'm already too busy coding few features.

Thanks anyway!
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed remove css comments

Is there a way that I can use sed to remove lines with css comments like this? /* comment */ (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: gravesit
9 Replies

2. Web Development

On Css

<html> <head> <style> div.box {width: 300px; height: 200px; padding: 30px; font: 46 pt times new roman;} </style> </head> <body> <div class="box" style=" filter": progid:DXImagetransform.Microsoft.Alpha (Opacity=100, FinishOpacity=0, Style=1, StartX=0, FinishX=0,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: N-Training
0 Replies

3. Web Development

HTML down, CSS help, ahhhh

I am having some problems. I have been able to learn HTML, but when I try and encode CSS, nothing happens, what is the major issue here. <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd"> <html> <head> <title>MY CSS</title> <style... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: N-Training
7 Replies

4. Web Development

CSS frameworks

I have been reading up on CSS frameworks, to see if it could be useful for an intranet that I am helping to build, but the true purpose does not become clear to me. What circumstances would the deployment of a CSS framework be useful in? What does a CSS framework do that a CMS template cannot do? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: figaro
1 Replies
drv_usecwait(9F)					   Kernel Functions for Drivers 					  drv_usecwait(9F)

NAME
drv_usecwait - busy-wait for specified interval SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/types.h> #include <sys/ddi.h> void drv_usecwait(clock_t microsecs); INTERFACE LEVEL
Architecture independent level 1 (DDI/DKI). PARAMETERS
microsecs The number of microseconds to busy-wait. DESCRIPTION
drv_usecwait() gives drivers a means of busy-waiting for a specified microsecond count. The amount of time spent busy-waiting may be greater than the microsecond count but will minimally be the number of microseconds specified. delay(9F) can be used by a driver to delay for a specified number of system ticks, but it has two limitations. First, the granularity of the wait time is limited to one clock tick, which may be more time than is needed for the delay. Second, delay(9F) may only be invoked from user context and hence cannot be used at interrupt time or system initialization. Often, drivers need to delay for only a few microseconds, waiting for a write to a device register to be picked up by the device. In this case, even in user context, delay(9F) produces too long a wait period. CONTEXT
drv_usecwait() can be called from user or interrupt context. SEE ALSO
delay(9F), timeout(9F), untimeout(9F) Writing Device Drivers NOTES
The driver wastes processor time by making this call since drv_usecwait() does not block but simply busy-waits. The driver should only make calls to drv_usecwait() as needed, and only for as much time as needed. drv_usecwait() does not mask out interrupts. SunOS 5.10 12 Nov 1992 drv_usecwait(9F)