Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Optimizing JS and CSS
Top Forums Web Development Optimizing JS and CSS Post 303030900 by Akshay Hegde on Tuesday 19th of February 2019 01:21:31 AM
Old 02-19-2019
Optimizing JS and CSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Welcome Back Akshay!

Are you going to hang around for a while?
Yes.

Got few suggestions.
- How about minifying resources
- mod_expires
- Service workers setup
Optimizing JS and CSS-screenshotpng

Last edited by Akshay Hegde; 02-19-2019 at 02:35 AM..
This User Gave Thanks to Akshay Hegde For This Post:

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed remove css comments

Is there a way that I can use sed to remove lines with css comments like this? /* comment */ (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: gravesit
9 Replies

2. Web Development

On Css

<html> <head> <style> div.box {width: 300px; height: 200px; padding: 30px; font: 46 pt times new roman;} </style> </head> <body> <div class="box" style=" filter": progid:DXImagetransform.Microsoft.Alpha (Opacity=100, FinishOpacity=0, Style=1, StartX=0, FinishX=0,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: N-Training
0 Replies

3. Web Development

HTML down, CSS help, ahhhh

I am having some problems. I have been able to learn HTML, but when I try and encode CSS, nothing happens, what is the major issue here. <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd"> <html> <head> <title>MY CSS</title> <style... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: N-Training
7 Replies

4. Web Development

CSS frameworks

I have been reading up on CSS frameworks, to see if it could be useful for an intranet that I am helping to build, but the true purpose does not become clear to me. What circumstances would the deployment of a CSS framework be useful in? What does a CSS framework do that a CMS template cannot do? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: figaro
1 Replies
gnome-screenshot(1)						   User Commands					       gnome-screenshot(1)

NAME
gnome-screenshot, gnome-panel-screenshot - GNOME screenshot utility SYNOPSIS
gnome-screenshot | gnome-panel-screenshot [--border-effect=effect] [--delay=int] [--include-border] [--interactive] [--window] [gnome-std- options] DESCRIPTION
gnome-screenshot allows users to capture the screen image of a window or the complete screen. gnome-panel-screenshot is a symlink to gnome-screenshot. If the --window option is used, you must move the mouse pointer to the window to be captured. The --delay option is always used with the --window option, to allow sufficient delay to set up the required screenshot. Once you have captured the window region, you are presented with a dialog showing a preview of the snapshot and the choice to save the image. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: --border-effect=effect Effect to add to the border. --delay=int Pause for int seconds before capturing the window or screen --include-border Include the window border with the screenshot. --interactive Interactively set options. --window Capture a screenshot of the window in which the mouse pointer is located. gnome-std-options Standard options available for use with most GNOME applications. See gnome-std-options(5) for more information. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Capturing the full screen example% gnome-screenshot EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Application exited successfully >0 Application exited with failure FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/bin/gnome-screenshot Executable for GNOME screenshot utility /usr/bin/gnome-panel-screenshot Symbolic link to gnome-screenshot. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-utils | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
Latest version of the GNOME Desktop User Guide for your platform. gnome-panel(1), attributes(5), gnome-std-options(5) NOTES
Written by Ghee Teo, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2003, 2006, 2007. SunOS 5.11 09 Nov 2007 gnome-screenshot(1)