Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Optimizing JS and CSS
Top Forums Web Development Optimizing JS and CSS Post 303030900 by Akshay Hegde on Tuesday 19th of February 2019 01:21:31 AM
Old 02-19-2019
Optimizing JS and CSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Welcome Back Akshay!

Are you going to hang around for a while?
Yes.

Got few suggestions.
- How about minifying resources
- mod_expires
- Service workers setup
Optimizing JS and CSS-screenshotpng

Last edited by Akshay Hegde; 02-19-2019 at 02:35 AM..
This User Gave Thanks to Akshay Hegde For This Post:

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed remove css comments

Is there a way that I can use sed to remove lines with css comments like this? /* comment */ (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: gravesit
9 Replies

2. Web Development

On Css

<html> <head> <style> div.box {width: 300px; height: 200px; padding: 30px; font: 46 pt times new roman;} </style> </head> <body> <div class="box" style=" filter": progid:DXImagetransform.Microsoft.Alpha (Opacity=100, FinishOpacity=0, Style=1, StartX=0, FinishX=0,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: N-Training
0 Replies

3. Web Development

HTML down, CSS help, ahhhh

I am having some problems. I have been able to learn HTML, but when I try and encode CSS, nothing happens, what is the major issue here. <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd"> <html> <head> <title>MY CSS</title> <style... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: N-Training
7 Replies

4. Web Development

CSS frameworks

I have been reading up on CSS frameworks, to see if it could be useful for an intranet that I am helping to build, but the true purpose does not become clear to me. What circumstances would the deployment of a CSS framework be useful in? What does a CSS framework do that a CMS template cannot do? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: figaro
1 Replies
CSS::Packer(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					  CSS::Packer(3pm)

NAME
CSS::Packer - Another CSS minifier VERSION
Version 1.002001 DESCRIPTION
A fast pure Perl CSS minifier. SYNOPSIS
use CSS::Packer; my $packer = CSS::Packer->init(); $packer->minify( $scalarref, $opts ); To return a scalar without changing the input simply use (e.g. example 2): my $ret = $packer->minify( $scalarref, $opts ); For backward compatibility it is still possible to call 'minify' as a function: CSS::Packer::minify( $scalarref, $opts ); First argument must be a scalarref of CSS-Code. Second argument must be a hashref of options. Possible options are: compress Defines compression level. Possible values are 'minify' and 'pretty'. Default value is 'pretty'. 'pretty' converts a { color: black ;} div { width:100px; } to a{ color:black; } div{ width:100px; } 'minify' converts the same rules to a{color:black;}div{width:100px;} copyright You can add a copyright notice at the top of the script. remove_copyright If there is a copyright notice in a comment it will only be removed if this option is set to a true value. Otherwise the first comment that contains the word "copyright" will be added at the top of the packed script. A copyright comment will be overwritten by a copyright notice defined with the copyright option. no_compress_comment If not set to a true value it is allowed to set a CSS comment that prevents the input being packed or defines a compression level. /* CSS::Packer _no_compress_ */ /* CSS::Packer pretty */ AUTHOR
Merten Falk, "<nevesenin at cpan.org>" BUGS
Please report any bugs or feature requests through the web interface at http://github.com/nevesenin/css-packer-perl/issues <http://github.com/nevesenin/css-packer-perl/issues>. I will be notified, and then you'll automatically be notified of progress on your bug as I make changes. SUPPORT
You can find documentation for this module with the perldoc command. perldoc CSS::Packer COPYRIGHT &; LICENSE Copyright 2008 - 2011 Merten Falk, all rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
CSS::Minifier, CSS::Minifier::XS perl v5.14.2 2012-02-18 CSS::Packer(3pm)