Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Optimizing JS and CSS
Top Forums Web Development Optimizing JS and CSS Post 303030900 by Akshay Hegde on Tuesday 19th of February 2019 01:21:31 AM
Old 02-19-2019
Optimizing JS and CSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Welcome Back Akshay!

Are you going to hang around for a while?
Yes.

Got few suggestions.
- How about minifying resources
- mod_expires
- Service workers setup
Optimizing JS and CSS-screenshotpng

Last edited by Akshay Hegde; 02-19-2019 at 02:35 AM..
This User Gave Thanks to Akshay Hegde For This Post:

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed remove css comments

Is there a way that I can use sed to remove lines with css comments like this? /* comment */ (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: gravesit
9 Replies

2. Web Development

On Css

<html> <head> <style> div.box {width: 300px; height: 200px; padding: 30px; font: 46 pt times new roman;} </style> </head> <body> <div class="box" style=" filter": progid:DXImagetransform.Microsoft.Alpha (Opacity=100, FinishOpacity=0, Style=1, StartX=0, FinishX=0,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: N-Training
0 Replies

3. Web Development

HTML down, CSS help, ahhhh

I am having some problems. I have been able to learn HTML, but when I try and encode CSS, nothing happens, what is the major issue here. <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd"> <html> <head> <title>MY CSS</title> <style... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: N-Training
7 Replies

4. Web Development

CSS frameworks

I have been reading up on CSS frameworks, to see if it could be useful for an intranet that I am helping to build, but the true purpose does not become clear to me. What circumstances would the deployment of a CSS framework be useful in? What does a CSS framework do that a CMS template cannot do? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: figaro
1 Replies
XHTML2PDF(1)							   User Commands						      XHTML2PDF(1)

NAME
xhtml2pdf - PDF generator using HTML and CSS SYNOPSIS
xhtml2pdf [-b base path] [--base=base path] [-c CSS file] [--css=CSS file] [--css-dump] [-d] [--debug] [--encoding=character encoding] [-h] [--help] [-q] [--quiet] [--version] [-w] [--warn] [-x] [--xml] [--xhtml] [--html] [SRC] [DEST] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the xhtml2pdf command. xhtml2pdf is an HTML-to-PDF converter using the ReportLab Toolkit, HTML5lib and pyPdf. It supports HTML 5 and CSS 2.1 (and some of CSS 3). It is completely written in pure Python so it is platform independent. The main benefit of this tool that a user with Web skills like HTML and CSS is able to generate PDF templates very quickly without learning new technologies. Easy integration into Python frameworks like CherryPy, KID Templating, TurboGears, Django, Zope, Plone, Google AppEngine (GAE) etc. OPTIONS
A summary of options is included below. SRC Name of a HTML file or a file pattern using * placeholder. If you want to read from stdin use - as file name. You may also load an URL over HTTP. Take care of putting the src in quotes if it contains characters like ?. DEST Name of the generated PDF file or - if you like to send the result to stdout. Take care that the destination file is not already opened by an other application like the Adobe Reader. If the destination is not writeable a similar name will be calculated automatically. -b, --base Specify a base path if input comes via STDIN. -c, --css Path to default CSS file --css-dump Dumps the default CSS definitions to STDOUT. -d, --debug Show debugging information. --encoding The character encoding of SRC. If left empty (default) this information will be extracted from the HTML header data. -h, --help Show the help text. -q, --quiet Show no messages. --version Show version information. -w, --warn Show warnings -x, --xml, --xhtml Force parsing in XML mode (automatically used if SRC ends with .xml). --html Force parsin in HTML mode (default). AUTHOR
xhtml2pdf was written by Dirk Holtwick <dirk.holtwick@gmail.com>. This manual page was written by Toby Smithe <tsmithe@ubuntu.com>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). pisa 02/08/2010 XHTML2PDF(1)