Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Sneak Preview: New UNIX.COM UserCP VueJS Demo Post 303030769 by Neo on Friday 15th of February 2019 07:16:48 AM
Old 02-15-2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by gull04
Hi Neo,

To use a local (Currently Glasgow UK) superlative - "most fandabidozi"! An excellent preview and I can only guess how much work must have gone into it, I cant wait to see it in full operation.

Just Awesome and a big thanks from me!

Regards

Gull04
Thanks.

I don't think it was working property 30 minutes ago. I was loading a new Vue build which loaded chart data from the server directly into browser localStorage() and I forgot to create the JS script to write the data; but I have since fixed it. Try it now Smilie

See next post:

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

License with demo???

I'm trying to setup a test environment to test upgrading to Solaris 8 or 9. Though when I go to install the demo version of Sun1 (forte/sun workshop as named before) it'll still ask for a 20 hexidecminal password for just a demo. huh? Ok so I added a 20 character thing in there it passed... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: merlin
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Shell basic graphics demo.

I have been thinking about another shell scripting project using the Arduino Diecimila board. I was going to make a kids level slow 8 channel Logic Analyser. I thought about using the termiinal esc code graphics characters. This is the test code using said terminal escape codes. I have only... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
2 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Vuejs Periodic Table by Kadin Zhang

Was working on Vue.js and stumbled upon this beautiful Vue project by Kadin Zhang Periodicity is a dynamic periodic table built with Vue.js that animates and graphs data to aid the visualization of chemical concepts. The code is available on GitHub (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Major Changes in New UserCP (v0.63) Prototype

Regarding the latest version of the UserCP prototype (version 0.63) I have made a lot of major changes, including Added a "Posts Timeline" table for the recent posts, complimenting the non-table version earlier, which has been moved off the main menu (link at the bottom of the table). Added a... (4 Replies)
4 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

New UserCP Update Profile Image Page (UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7485)

Update! UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7485 Created a new page for uploaded a profile picture (profile pictures are different than avatar pictures). https://www.unix.com/usercp/#/settings/other https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums225-picture1158.png ... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Video Overview of the Vue.js UserCP @UNIX.com

Here is my second live video screencast (in my life, using Camtasia) with voice for the new usercp: Overview of the Vue.js UserCP @UNIX.com Shout outs to Don Cragun, Corona688, Rudi, Wolf, Made in Germany, stomp, Ravinder, Creative Tim, PubNub and others in the video. Thanks. If you are... (1 Reply)
1 Replies
Jifty::Plugin::Chart::Web(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    Jifty::Plugin::Chart::Web(3pm)

NAME
Jifty::Plugin::Chart::Web - Base class to add to Jifty::Web's ISA DESCRIPTION
When the Jifty::Plugin::Chart is loaded, this class is added as a base class for Jifty::Web to add the "chart" method to that class. METHODS
chart Jifty->web->out(Jifty->web->chart(%args)); The arguments passed in %args may include: type This will be one of the following scalar values indicating the kind of chart. A given renderer may not support every type listed here. A renderer might support others in addition to these, but if it supports these it should use these names. points This is the default value. A scatter plot with each dataset represented using differnet dot styles. lines A line plot with each dataset presented as separate line. bars A bar chart with each dataset set side-by-side. stackedbars A bar chart with each dataset stacked on top of each other. pie A pie chart with a single dataset representing the values for different pieces of the pie. horizontalbars A bar chart turned sideways. area An area chart uses lines to represent each dataset, but the lines are stacked on top of each other with filled areas underneath. width This is the width the chart should take when rendered. This may be a number, indicating the width in pixels. It may also be any value that would be appropriate for the "width" CSS property. Defaults to "undef", which indicates that the chart will take on whatever size the box it is in will be. See "CSS FOR CHARTS". height This is the height the chart should take when rendered. This may be a number, indicating the height in pixels. It may also be any value that would be appropriate for the "height" CSS property. Defaults to "undef", which indicates that the chart will take on whatever size the box it is in will be. See "CSS FOR CHARTS". data An array of arrays containing the data. The first array in the parent array is a list of labels. Each following array is the set of data points matching each label in the first array. Defaults to no data (i.e., it must be given if anything useful is to happen). class This allows you to associated an additional class or classes to the element containing the chart. This can be a string containing on or more class names separated by spaces or an array of class names. renderer This allows you to use a different renderer than the one configured in config.yml. Give the renderer as a class name, which will be initialized for you. options This is a hash containing additional options to pass to the renderer and are renderer specific. This may include anything that is not otherwise set by one of the other options above. Here's an example: <% Jifty->web->chart( type => 'Pie', width => '100%', height => '300px', data => sub { [ [ 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 ], [ 26, 37, 12, 42 ] ]; }, class => 'visualizeronimicon', ) %> Be sure to output anything returned by the method (unless it returns undef). CSS FOR CHARTS
The chart API allows you to build the charts without explicit pixel widths and heights. In fact, you can not specify "width" and "height" and perform the styling in your regular CSS stylesheets by using the "chart" class associated with every chart or by using custom classes with the "class" argument. See your renderer class documentation for further details. JAVASCRIPT FOR CHARTS
Charts typically require JavaScript to render properly. If the client does not have JavaScript available, the chart may not work or could look very bad. If you are using one of the image based renderers like Jifty::Plugin::Chart::Renderer::Chart, it is recommended that you stick with pixel widths if you expect clients with limited or no JavaScript support. SEE ALSO
Jifty::Plugin::Chart, Jifty::Plugin::Chart::Renderer AUTHOR
Andrew Sterling Hanenkamp "<andrew.hanenkamp@boomer.com>" COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2007 Boomer Consulting, Inc. This is free software and may be modified and distributed under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.12.4 2009-03-09 Jifty::Plugin::Chart::Web(3pm)