Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Hearing Aid for OSX 10.12.x and greater. Post 303030705 by Corona688 on Thursday 14th of February 2019 11:35:21 AM
Old 02-14-2019
Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, glad to hear you've found a way to hear.
This User Gave Thanks to Corona688 For This Post:

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Is there any visual aid program like Task Manager for Solaris?

In my project we have 3 Solaris 10 servers which need to be monitored for various parameters shown under "prstat -a" command. A shell script runs every 15 mins and captures prstat output by writing it in a log file. I manually download the log file at the end of the day and build graphical charts... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: gppande
5 Replies
flurry(6x)							XScreenSaver manual							flurry(6x)

NAME
flurry SYNOPSIS
flurry [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-preset <arg>] [-fps] DESCRIPTION
This is a port of the OSX screensaver flurry. OPTIONS
-visual visual Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual. -window Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default. -root Draw on the root window. -preset <arg> Select a preset (classic, fire, water, psychedelic, rgb, binary, random, insane) (Insane will never be selected at random, because it requires lots of CPU/GPU power) -fps Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon count. ENVIRONMENT DISPLAY to get the default host and display number. XENVIRONMENT to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property. AUTHORS
OSX screensaver by Calum Robinson <calumr@mac.com> http://homepage.mac.com/calumr xscreensaver port by Tobias Sargeant <tobias.sargeant@bigpond.com> POSTCARDS
If you really like it, send me a postcard (after all, you're getting this for free!). Please check this address by downloading the latest version of Flurry just before you send me a postcard - I may have moved. Calum Robinson 133 Sydenham Avenue Belfast Northern Ireland BT4 2DQ SEE ALSO
X(1), xscreensaver(1) COPYRIGHT
X Version 11 5.10 (07-Sep-2009) flurry(6x)