Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Alita Battle Angel - Happy Valentines Day Post 303030693 by Neo on Thursday 14th of February 2019 07:57:49 AM
Old 02-14-2019
Alita Battle Angel - Happy Valentines Day

Just saw Alita Battle Angel with my Valentine and we really liked it. Hope many will go see it so they will make a sequel.

These 4 Users Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Happy turkey day!

Hello all, Happy turkey day! I have no questions at this time. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mskcc
1 Replies

2. Red Hat

Happy Document Freedom Day

Document Freedom Day (DFD) is a global grassroots effort* to promote and build awareness of the importance of free document formats in particular and open standards in general.* If you have ever received a document from a friend that your software could not open, then you know the frustration of... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Happy SysAdmin Appreciation Day!

A big Thank You to the admins of unix.com, for keeping the platform of a great community running smoothly and error-free. In case you don't know what I'm talking about: SysAdmin Appreciation Day (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pludi
5 Replies

4. SCO

Printer is winning the battle! (for now)

All, Q: how would I add some escape codes to an interface that i have setup t print.? Goal: to switch from NLQ to Util modes. back and forth. Scenerio: SCO OS 5.05 PRINTER: OKI Data 320 or similar. printer is called "test" What I have done thus far. (just cannot get their) I can from a... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: TheSniper
6 Replies
MONSTERZ(1)							   User Commands						       MONSTERZ(1)

NAME
monsterz - a puzzle game of monsters SYNOPSIS
monsterz [OPTION]... DESCRIPTION
Options -h, --help display this help and exit -v, --version display version information and exit -f, --fullscreen start in full screen mode -m, --nomusic disable music -s, --nosfx disable sound effects --outfd <fd> output scores to file descriptor <fd> --data <dir> set alternate data directory to <dir> --score <file> set score file to <file> AUTHOR
Written by Sam Hocevar, music by MenTaLguY, sound effects by Sun Microsystems, Inc., Michael Speck, David White and the Battle for Wesnoth project, Mike Kershaw and Sam Hocevar. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs or suggestions to <sam@zoy.org>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2005, 2006 Sam Hocevar <sam@zoy.org> (C) 1998 MenTaLguY <mental@rydia.net> (C) 2002, 2005 Sun Microsystems, Inc. (C) Michael Speck <kulkanie@gmx.net> (C) 2003 by David White <davidnwhite@optusnet.com.au> and the Battle for Wesnoth project (C) Mike Kershaw <dragorn@kismetwireless.net> This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the Do What The Fuck You Want To Public License, Version 2, as published by Sam Hocevar. See http://sam.zoy.org/wtfpl/ for more details. The sound effects are released under their own licences: applause.wav and pop.wav are covered by the LGPL, the others are covered by the GPL. SEE ALSO
The in-game help option. monsterz 0.7.0 October 2007 MONSTERZ(1)