Today (Saturday) We will make some minor tuning adjustments to MySQL.

You may experience 2 up to 10 seconds "glitch time" when we restart MySQL. We expect to make these adjustments around 1AM Eastern Daylight Saving Time (EDT) US.

"Seen Windows pc, having all the features of Linux, could exe, read and edit save like windows"

Post #303030443 by jraju on Sunday 10th of February 2019 09:07:27 PM

Hi, Thanks. The OS part i could understand and will try knoppix.

But had seen a system maintained by a linux known guy, who helped us with downloading and converting the files.

Just clicking on emails will not be saved correctly and also could open the contents only in a different way. Then i was not exposed to unix system. But my friend suggested there itself to switch to ubantu. Thanks for your tips

I will try to know

Related Linux and UNIX Technical Support
how To edit exe to insert a serial no wich can be usd by runing exe
ssahu
At time of installation I have to open the resource. and i have to insert a string serial number in the exe. please provide me code to edit the exe (in solaris) to insert a serial number which can be used by exe at run time.... Programming
Programming
how to start a c++ exe on unix from windows.
ch5082
I'm very new to c++ & unix programming. I have a c++ exe that runs on the unix box, but I am trying to write a c++ windows app that executes the program on unix. I have tried execv(), but it doesn't seem to work or I'm doing something wrong. Would really like to see examples if at all possible. ...... Programming
Programming
What's better for running Windows software in Linux, Wine or Windows VMware?
Advice Pro
What are the differences, advantages, and disadvantages?... Linux
Linux
IPTABLES-SAVE(8)                                                  iptables 1.6.1                                                  IPTABLES-SAVE(8)

NAME
iptables-save -- dump iptables rules to stdout ip6tables-save -- dump iptables rules to stdout
SYNOPSIS
iptables-save [-M modprobe] [-c] [-t table] ip6tables-save [-M modprobe] [-c] [-t table]
DESCRIPTION
iptables-save and ip6tables-save are used to dump the contents of IP or IPv6 Table in easily parseable format to STDOUT. Use I/O-redirect- ion provided by your shell to write to a file. -M, --modprobe modprobe_program Specify the path to the modprobe program. By default, iptables-save will inspect /proc/sys/kernel/modprobe to determine the exe- cutable's path. -c, --counters include the current values of all packet and byte counters in the output -t, --table tablename restrict output to only one table. If not specified, output includes all available tables.
BUGS
None known as of iptables-1.2.1 release
AUTHORS
Harald Welte <laforge@gnumonks.org> Rusty Russell <rusty@rustcorp.com.au> Andras Kis-Szabo <kisza@sch.bme.hu> contributed ip6tables-save.
SEE ALSO
iptables-apply(8),iptables-restore(8), iptables(8) The iptables-HOWTO, which details more iptables usage, the NAT-HOWTO, which details NAT, and the netfilter-hacking-HOWTO which details the internals. iptables 1.6.1 IPTABLES-SAVE(8)

Featured Tech Videos