Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Stomp has created two threads recently that can't be read Post 303030220 by bakunin on Thursday 7th of February 2019 08:16:56 AM
Old 02-07-2019
I can second that: i tried to read your post and got the "too many redirects" errors too.

For reference, my gear:

Firefox v56 (64-bit)
Linux (4.15.0-45-generic) x86_64

This is the thread in question: thread

I tried to remove the "#post303030218" part of the URL but that didn't help any.

Firefox' error message is:
Code:
The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

bakunin

Last edited by bakunin; 02-07-2019 at 09:23 AM..
This User Gave Thanks to bakunin For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Does WIN2K stomp on the boot record like NT?

My home PC is dual boot with Linux and Win98. I want to upgrade both to a newer version, and have the Linux CD's now. What I need to know is does Win2K Pro stomp (write over LiLo) on the boot record like NT (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: 98_1LE
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Threads and Threads Count ?

Hi all, How can I get the list of all Threads and the Total count of threads under a particular process ? Do suggest !! Awaiting for the replies !! Thanks Varun:b: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: varungupta
2 Replies

3. Programming

shared memory read/write using threads

I am looking for C program source code. Could you please help me in finding the source code required mentioned below. program to create multiple threads (one master thread and rest worker threads) and using the threads write into and read from shared memory Restrictions: Only one thread... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kumars
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

cron job issue..i hav read the basic threads already...

hi friends well m facing a different sort of issue in my cron. i hav set job like this 30 09 * * 1 /bin/backup14M 01 14 * * 1 /bin/backup14N 20 18 * * 1 /bin/backup14E that is for every Monday at three different times. but, first job executes well, later ones do not. I checked my... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: oracle.test2
13 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] Find Files Created Recently and Print

Hi, I'm looking to create a script which will find all the files created in the last 24h in a directory starting with a few different letters and send them to the printer. This would be run through the cron each morning to print the last 24 hours files. I have started with this to find all... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rab
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to read a file name that was recently edited when listed using ls command?

I was trying to write a script that will process recently creatd file. From below, the script should process input_20111230.dat file. sam:/top/work/data/input: ls -ltr input_*.dat -rw-rw-rw- 1 work edprod 455668 Dec 24 09:16 input_20111224.dat -rw-r--r-- 1 work edprod ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: siteregsam
7 Replies

7. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to read threads when logged in

I'm getting the following error (or something similar) whenever I try to view a thread when I'm logged in. That is, I login, hit "New Posts", get a list of theads, click on one (in this example is was the "Not allowed to post URLs" thread), then get the following HTML error page instead of the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cnamejj
1 Replies
pthread_attr_getscope(3)				     Library Functions Manual					  pthread_attr_getscope(3)

NAME
pthread_attr_getscope - Obtains the contention scope attribute of the specified thread attributes object. LIBRARY
DECthreads POSIX 1003.1c Library (libpthread.so) SYNOPSIS
#include <pthread.h> int pthread_attr_getscope( const pthread_attr_t *attr, int *scope); STANDARDS
Interfaces documented on this reference page conform to industry standards as follows: IEEE Std 1003.1c-1995, POSIX System Application Program Interface PARAMETERS
Address of the thread attributes object whose contention scope attribute is obtained. Receives the value of the contention scope attribute of the thread attributes object specified by attr. DESCRIPTION
This routine obtains the value of the contention scope attribute of the thread attributes object specified in the attr argument and stores it in the location specified by the scope argument. The specified attributes object must already be initialized at the time this routine is called. The contention scope attribute specifies the set of threads with which a thread must compete for processing resources. The contention scope attribute specifies whether the new thread competes for processing resources only with other threads in its own process, called process contention scope, or with all threads on the system, called system contention scope. DECthreads selects at most one thread to execute on each processor at any point in time. DECthreads resolves the contention based on each thread's scheduling attributes (for example, priority) and scheduling policy (for example, round-robin). A thread created using a thread attributes object whose contention scope attribute is set to PTHREAD_SCOPE_PROCESS contends for processing resources with other threads within its own process that also were created with PTHREAD_SCOPE_PROCESS. It is unspecified how such threads are scheduled relative to threads in other processes or threads in the same process that were created with PTHREAD_SCOPE_SYSTEM contention scope. A thread created using a thread attributes object whose contention scope attribute is set to PTHREAD_SCOPE_SYSTEM contends for processing resources with other threads in any process that also were created with PTHREAD_SCOPE_SYSTEM. NOTES
The value of the contention scope attribute of a particular thread attributes object does not necessarily correspond to the actual schedul- ing contention scope of any existing thread in your multithreaded program. RETURN VALUES
If an error condition occurs, this routine returns an integer value indicating the type of error. Possible return values are as follows: Successful completion. The value specified by attr is not a valid thread attributes object. This routine is not supported by the imple- mentation. ERRORS
None RELATED INFORMATION
Functions: pthread_attr_init(3), pthread_attr_setscope(3) Manuals: Guide to DECthreads and Programmer's Guide delim off pthread_attr_getscope(3)