Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Answers to Recently Asked Questions about UNIX.COM Post 303030178 by Neo on Thursday 7th of February 2019 03:00:19 AM
Old 02-07-2019
OK.. edited... now we have v0.2 - Wolf's changes, above.

Thanks Wolf! Hope I corrected all to your satisfaction ... if not, I'm sure you will let us know! - the Rolling Stones.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

expecting answers for these questions?

hi all plese clarify me in the following area. 1. What is the default NFS version in solaris 5.10. If it is 3, then why it asks me to specify "-o vers=3" keyword while i am mounting a share from a RHEL 5.1 Server? 2. Can someone give the link to download packages for accessing "ntfs"... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kingston
4 Replies

2. Solaris

Please give answers for this interview questions

I was not able to get answers for these interview questions. It will be appreciable and useful if any one answers this questions. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sesha
5 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Eric's Questions and Answers Blog

I hope this is ok so I will ask if I may use this thread to ask questions about programming. May I use this thread to ask questions and answer questions? If the answer is yes, this is a thread made for minimizing the amount of threads I post to ask questions about programming. Please feel... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Errigour
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Interview questions and answers on HP Unix administration

Hi, Can some body help me to get Interview questions and answers on HP Unix administration? Thanks Krsnadasa (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: krsnadasa
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Answers for few objective questions.

Hi Unix geniuses, I need your help for the answers of few objective Q&A. i dont know if my answers are correct or not. So i really need your help to provide the answers which will help me in unix programming. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vivekit82
1 Replies
haml(1) 						      General Commands Manual							   haml(1)

NAME
haml - Translates Haml markup into its HTML equivalent SYNOPSIS
haml [options] [INPUT] [OUTPUT] DESCRIPTION
Uses the Haml engine to parse the selected template and outputs the result to the specified file. OPTIONS
--rails RAILS_DIR Install Haml and Sass to a Rails project -c, --check Just check syntax, don't evaluate. -s, --stdin Read input from standard input instead of an input file --trace Show a full traceback on error -t, --style NAME Output style. Can be indented (default) or ugly. -f, --format NAME Output format. Can be xhtml (default), html4, or html5. -e, --escape-html Escape HTML characters (like ampersands and angle brackets) by default. -q, --double-quote-attributes Set attribute wrapper to double-quotes (default is single). -r, --require FILE Same as 'ruby -r'. -I, --load-path PATH Same as 'ruby -I'. --debug Print out the precompiled Ruby source. -?, -h, --help Show a usage summary -v, --version Print version SEE ALSO
This program is shipped as part of the libhaml-ruby1.8 library package, you can check its corresponding documentation can be found in the libhaml-ruby-doc package. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@debian.org>, based on the command-line output of this program, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be freely used by others). December 18, 2008 haml(1)