Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Newbie reports: some posts show only the title and bottom-of-page menu. No text in the middle! Post 303029957 by Neo on Sunday 3rd of February 2019 08:40:21 PM
Old 02-03-2019
Thanks for the bug report.

Fixed!

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Debian

Serial printer cutting last page of long reports...

Any ideas what could cause this? I have flow control set to XON XOFF on the printer and the on the OS level. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: djsal
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Menu at the bottom

Hi everyone, I'm new to Linux and bash scripting. Question? How can I display a menu at the bottom of the screen when displaying a content of a file with the less command? Like in gvim with bash support, when debugging or testing your script this text "Press enter or type command to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Qwond
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

script to show menu option & need to be autorun

hi i need to perform following task have to write script to display menu like 1) login as user1 2) login as user2 3) login as user3 4) go to shell script will be run through root user user1, user2 will be logged to specific thr account. if 4th option selected it must pass... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: anup13
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can someone show me how to create a menu?

Can someone show me how to create a menu? I want a script someone who is not unix literate can use, with some simple commands like ls -al a directory or find files based on a date, does anyone know how to make a simple menu ? Thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: taekwondo
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Display a menu on bottom right of screen

Hi, I have a menu of around 10 lines with options. I want to display it in bottom right corner of screen for better display. I can do it with clear screen. But I don't want to use it, because it will clear the existing text. After one choice from menu is executed, the menu should just place... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: som.nitk
3 Replies

6. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Grub Doesn't show menu

Hi guys. I have installed Acronis disk director in windows XP and allocate some free space to install Debian beside fedora. after completion i rebooted and now grub is in command line mode and does not show the menu list. (I didn't remove the fedora partition. I just allocate some space from... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: majid.merkava
1 Replies

7. Web Development

Changing Title Page of Nagios Web

So I installed the latest version of nagios on my servers here. and the title of the page says "Nagios Core". I'd like to change this to somethign else that reflects what purpose the particular web interface being viewed serves. where do i go to change this? i'm running apache2 on my... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
2 Replies

8. Ubuntu

Title bar top and bottom

Hello forum, Seems that only I have alot of questions regarding Ubuntu :D In Ubuntu 12.04 LTS the gnome I have been using gdm and lightdm. In lightdm the top and side bars are aka "unity" and can be removed using apt-get remove unity I need to do the same for menu bars gdm. I do not... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: br1an
0 Replies
Find(3) 						User Contributed Perl Documentation						   Find(3)

NAME
Module::Find - Find and use installed modules in a (sub)category SYNOPSIS
use Module::Find; # use all modules in the Plugins/ directory @found = usesub Mysoft::Plugins; # use modules in all subdirectories @found = useall Mysoft::Plugins; # find all DBI::... modules @found = findsubmod DBI; # find anything in the CGI/ directory @found = findallmod CGI; # set your own search dirs (uses @INC otherwise) setmoduledirs(@INC, @plugindirs, $appdir); # not exported by default use Module::Find qw(ignoresymlinks followsymlinks); # ignore symlinks ignoresymlinks(); # follow symlinks (default) followsymlinks(); DESCRIPTION
Module::Find lets you find and use modules in categories. This can be very useful for auto-detecting driver or plugin modules. You can differentiate between looking in the category itself or in all subcategories. If you want Module::Find to search in a certain directory on your harddisk (such as the plugins directory of your software installation), make sure you modify @INC before you call the Module::Find functions. FUNCTIONS
"setmoduledirs(@directories)" Sets the directories to be searched for modules. If not set, Module::Find will use @INC. If you use this function, @INC will not be included automatically, so add it if you want it. Set to undef to revert to default behaviour. "@found = findsubmod Module::Category" Returns modules found in the Module/Category subdirectories of your perl installation. E.g. "findsubmod CGI" will return "CGI::Session", but not "CGI::Session::File" . "@found = findallmod Module::Category" Returns modules found in the Module/Category subdirectories of your perl installation. E.g. "findallmod CGI" will return "CGI::Session" and also "CGI::Session::File" . "@found = usesub Module::Category" Uses and returns modules found in the Module/Category subdirectories of your perl installation. E.g. "usesub CGI" will return "CGI::Session", but not "CGI::Session::File" . "@found = useall Module::Category" Uses and returns modules found in the Module/Category subdirectories of your perl installation. E.g. "useall CGI" will return "CGI::Session" and also "CGI::Session::File" . "ignoresymlinks()" Do not follow symlinks. This function is not exported by default. "followsymlinks()" Follow symlinks (default behaviour). This function is not exported by default. HISTORY
0.01, 2004-04-22 Original version; created by h2xs 1.22 0.02, 2004-05-25 Added test modules that were left out in the first version. Thanks to Stuart Johnston for alerting me to this. 0.03, 2004-06-18 Fixed a bug (non-localized $_) by declaring a loop variable in use functions. Thanks to Stuart Johnston for alerting me to this and providing a fix. Fixed non-platform compatibility by using File::Spec. Thanks to brian d foy. Added setmoduledirs and updated tests. Idea shamelessly stolen from ...errm... inspired by brian d foy. 0.04, 2005-05-20 Added POD tests. 0.05, 2005-11-30 Fixed issue with bugfix in PathTools-3.14. 0.06, 2008-01-26 Module::Find now won't report duplicate modules several times anymore (thanks to Uwe Voelker for the report and the patch) 0.07, 2009-09-08 Fixed RT#38302: Module::Find now follows symlinks by default (can be disabled). 0.08, 2009-09-08 Fixed RT#49511: Removed Mac OS X extended attributes from distribution 0.09, 2010-02-26 Fixed RT#38302: Fixed META.yml generation (thanks very much to cpanservice for the help). 0.10, 2010-02-26 Fixed RT#55010: Removed Unicode BOM from Find.pm. 0.11, 2012-05-22 Fixed RT#74251: defined(@array) is deprecated under Perl 5.15.7. DEVELOPMENT NOTES
Please report any bugs using the CPAN RT system. The development repository for this module is hosted on GitHub: http://github.com/crenz/Module-Find/ <http://github.com/crenz/Module-Find/>. SEE ALSO
perl AUTHOR
Christian Renz, <crenz@web42.com> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2004-2012 by Christian Renz <crenz@web42.com>. All rights reserved. This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.2 2012-05-21 Find(3)