Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Suggestions for GUI/self-service for OpenLDAP Post 303029781 by Neo on Thursday 31st of January 2019 11:57:09 PM
Old 02-01-2019
Maybe you can pick three from this list:

Code:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_LDAP_software

based on your requirements and quickly test them to see which one you like best?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

If a is windows gui ( client), b is a unix gui ( Server for a) and c is a shell scrip

Hello all, 1) I want to have a GUI application that will call Unix shell scripts, 2) that GUI application should be able to reside on windows ( if possible) and then call Unix shell script either directly or through a server residing on unix. That is for example. If a is windows gui (... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hchivukula
1 Replies

2. Red Hat

Need OpenLDAP Help

Hi, all: I'm studying for the RHCE and have hit the section on configuring an OpenLDAP client. I'd like to practice this, but I can't get an OpenLDAP server set up. I followed the directions in RedHat's Deployment Guide, and it looks like the server is up and running, but I can't get the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rjlohman
0 Replies

3. Programming

Python gui or C++ gui or java gui?

python gui or c++ gui or java gui? and when to use etch one? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kaja
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Run one service after another service has finished - systemd

Hi all I would like to know how to run task2.service after task1.service has finished. task1.service has a timer (task1.timer), that makes it run every 5 minutes OnCalendar=*:0/5task2.service is basically a script, that has to work on the files created after task1 has finished. This is what I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: guilliber
2 Replies
LDAP_MEMORY(3)                                               Library Functions Manual                                               LDAP_MEMORY(3)

NAME
ldap_memfree, ldap_memvfree, ldap_memalloc, ldap_memcalloc, ldap_memrealloc, ldap_strdup - LDAP memory allocation routines LIBRARY
OpenLDAP LDAP (libldap, -lldap) SYNOPSIS
#include <ldap.h> void ldap_memfree(void *p); void ldap_memvfree(void **v); void *ldap_memalloc(ber_len_t s); void *ldap_memcalloc(ber_len_t n, ber_len_t s); void *ldap_memrealloc(void *p, ber_len_t s); char *ldap_strdup(LDAP_CONST char *p); DESCRIPTION
These routines are used to allocate/deallocate memory used/returned by the LDAP library. ldap_memalloc(), ldap_memcalloc(), ldap_memreal- loc(), and ldap_memfree() are used exactly like the standard malloc(3), calloc(3), realloc(3), and free(3) routines, respectively. The ldap_memvfree() routine is used to free a dynamically allocated array of pointers to arbitrary dynamically allocated objects. The ldap_strdup() routine is used exactly like the standard strdup(3) routine. SEE ALSO
ldap(3) ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
OpenLDAP Software is developed and maintained by The OpenLDAP Project <http://www.openldap.org/>. OpenLDAP Software is derived from the University of Michigan LDAP 3.3 Release. OpenLDAP 2017/06/01 LDAP_MEMORY(3)