Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? New Buttons to Create New Discussions and Reply to Existing One Post 303029637 by Neo on Wednesday 30th of January 2019 01:46:09 AM
Old 01-30-2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by nezabudka
Tested on mobile version of google-chrome, android

--- Post updated at 06:26 ---

I clicked the heart on the android in the "What is in Your Mind?" forum
I went back on the laptop to the full version site on Google-chrome and I can't press the "heart" button at all
Fixed. Thanks. Was a bug in the jQuery code related to color selection, so I changed it.

FYI:

Favorite forum selections between devices are different because the code does not sync between browsers and devices.
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Create a calculated field from existing fields

I need to add an average field to a file. I can create it in an on-screen report and it does what I need using the awk command but I can't get it to create a new file with the additional field. Here's what I'm working with: file layout: id:lastname:firstname:grade1:grade2:grade3:grade4 I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: atchleykl
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Add existing user into an existing group

Pre: no gpasswd/adduser there is just usermod can be used, also there is no -a option for usermod. How should I add a user into a group? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: a2156z
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in writing a script to create a new text file with specific data from existing two files

Hi, I have two text files. Need to create a third text file extracting specific data from first two existing files.. Text File 1: Format contains: SQL*Loader: Release 10.2.0.1.0 - Production on Wed Aug 4 21:06:34 2010 some text ............so on...and somwhere text like: Record 1:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shashi143ibm
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

create new group/delete existing group

Hi, please let me know the commands to create new group/delete existing group in unix and assigning users to newly created group. Thank you in advance. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kancherla.sree
2 Replies

5. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Cann't post reply or create new threads

Hi Admin I got the error message as follows when I reply or create new thread. To reply to threads in this forum your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 9 posts. Is there any problems with my account? How I can reach the 10 replies? I cann't post any replies now. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ambious
1 Replies

6. HP-UX

Create a new user from using existing users profile

Hello, Just wanting to know if it is possible. Also I am new to command line. I am running 5.1b, if that matters. Thanks in advance (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: bcha
10 Replies

7. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I am still meet a problem when I want to reply or create a new thread

Hi, Scott, I am still meet a problem when I want to reply or create a new thread in "Shell Programming and Scripting" Forum, It reminds that: To create new threads in this forum your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 2 posts. To my surprise, I posted a thread in "Shell... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: weichanghe2000
4 Replies

8. Red Hat

No space in volume group. How to create a file system using existing logical volume

Hello Guys, I want to create a file system dedicated for an application installation. But there is no space in volume group to create a new logical volume. There is enough space in other logical volume which is being mounted on /var. I know we can use that logical volume and create a virtual... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vamshigvk475
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to create file and file content based existing information?

Hi Gurus, I am SQL developer and new unix user. I need to create some file and file content based on information in two files. I have one file contains basic information below file1 and another exception file file2. the rule is if "zone' and "cd" in file1 exists in file2, then file name is... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Torhong
13 Replies
heart(3erl)						     Erlang Module Definition						       heart(3erl)

NAME
heart - Heartbeat Monitoring of an Erlang Runtime System DESCRIPTION
This modules contains the interface to the heart process. heart sends periodic heartbeats to an external port program, which is also named heart . The purpose of the heart port program is to check that the Erlang runtime system it is supervising is still running. If the port program has not received any heartbeats within HEART_BEAT_TIMEOUT seconds (default is 60 seconds), the system can be rebooted. Also, if the system is equipped with a hardware watchdog timer and is running Solaris, the watchdog can be used to supervise the entire system. An Erlang runtime system to be monitored by a heart program, should be started with the command line flag -heart (see also erl(1) . The heart process is then started automatically: % erl -heart ... If the system should be rebooted because of missing heart-beats, or a terminated Erlang runtime system, the environment variable HEART_COM- MAND has to be set before the system is started. If this variable is not set, a warning text will be printed but the system will not reboot. However, if the hardware watchdog is used, it will trigger a reboot HEART_BEAT_BOOT_DELAY seconds later nevertheless (default is 60). To reboot on the WINDOWS platform HEART_COMMAND can be set to heart -shutdown (included in the Erlang delivery) or of course to any other suitable program which can activate a reboot. The hardware watchdog will not be started under Solaris if the environment variable HW_WD_DISABLE is set. The HEART_BEAT_TIMEOUT and HEART_BEAT_BOOT_DELAY environment variables can be used to configure the heart timeouts, they can be set in the operating system shell before Erlang is started or be specified at the command line: % erl -heart -env HEART_BEAT_TIMEOUT 30 ... The value (in seconds) must be in the range 10 < X <= 65535. It should be noted that if the system clock is adjusted with more than HEART_BEAT_TIMEOUT seconds, heart will timeout and try to reboot the system. This can happen, for example, if the system clock is adjusted automatically by use of NTP (Network Time Protocol). In the following descriptions, all function fails with reason badarg if heart is not started. EXPORTS
set_cmd(Cmd) -> ok | {error, {bad_cmd, Cmd}} Types Cmd = string() Sets a temporary reboot command. This command is used if a HEART_COMMAND other than the one specified with the environment variable should be used in order to reboot the system. The new Erlang runtime system will (if it misbehaves) use the environment variable HEART_COMMAND to reboot. Limitations: The length of the Cmd command string must be less than 2047 characters. clear_cmd() -> ok Clears the temporary boot command. If the system terminates, the normal HEART_COMMAND is used to reboot. get_cmd() -> {ok, Cmd} Types Cmd = string() Get the temporary reboot command. If the command is cleared, the empty string will be returned. Ericsson AB kernel 2.14.3 heart(3erl)