Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Resolved: Issue in Server Data Center Post 303029633 by Neo on Wednesday 30th of January 2019 01:26:29 AM
Old 01-30-2019
FYI:

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Need to set up a HP cluster system in a data center

What are the server requirements, Software requirements, Network requirements etc, Please help me.. as 'm new 'm unable to get things done @ my end alone. Please refrain from typing subjects completely in upper case letters to get more attention, ty. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sounddappan
5 Replies

2. Infrastructure Monitoring

Agent Installation Issue on Ops Center

Hi guys . While installing the agent on an asset Solaris system: root@system: /var/tmp/OC $ /opt/SUNWxvmoc/bin/agentadm configure -u root -p /var/tmp/OC/mypasswd -x 172.21.16.65 agentadm: Version 12.1.2.2161 launched with args: configure -u root -p /var/tmp/OC/mypasswd -x 172.21.16.65 Validating... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Junaid Subhani
3 Replies

3. Solaris

[Resolved] Strange Issue with user logins

Ok got a strange one here. None of my user accounts are able to login into the system. When trying to ssh to the server i get the following. Could not chdir to home directory /home/<homedir>: Permission denied /bin/sh: Permission denied I checked the permissions on the home directory and even... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: JoeDirte
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Failure rate of a node / Data center

Hi, Please, i have a history of the state of each node in my data center. an history about the failure of my cluster (UN: node up, DN: node down). Here is some lines of the history: 08:51:36 UN 127.0.0.1 08:51:36 UN 127.0.0.2 08:51:36 UN 127.0.0.3 08:53:50 DN 127.0.0.1 ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: chercheur111
6 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Cut Over to New Data Center and Upgraded OS Done. :)

Three days ago we received an expected notice from our long time data center that they were going dark on Sept 12th. About one and a half hours ago, after three days of marathon work, I just cut over the unix.com to a new data center with a completely new OS and Ubuntu distribution. (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
22 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

OUTAGE: Data Center Problem Resolved.

There was a problem with our data center today, creating a site outage (server unreachable). That problem has been resolved. Basically, it seems to have been a socially engineered denial-of-service attack against UNIX.com; which I stopped as soon as I found out what the problem was. Total... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies