Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? New Buttons to Create New Discussions and Reply to Existing One Post 303029632 by nezabudka on Wednesday 30th of January 2019 01:27:19 AM
Old 01-30-2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Update:

The fun "fav forums" features for the home page "quick post button" now works on mobile too.

Cheers.
Tested on mobile version of google-chrome, android

--- Post updated at 06:26 ---

I clicked the heart on the android in the "What is in Your Mind?" forum
I went back on the laptop to the full version site on Google-chrome and I can't press the "heart" button at all
This User Gave Thanks to nezabudka For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Create a calculated field from existing fields

I need to add an average field to a file. I can create it in an on-screen report and it does what I need using the awk command but I can't get it to create a new file with the additional field. Here's what I'm working with: file layout: id:lastname:firstname:grade1:grade2:grade3:grade4 I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: atchleykl
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Add existing user into an existing group

Pre: no gpasswd/adduser there is just usermod can be used, also there is no -a option for usermod. How should I add a user into a group? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: a2156z
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in writing a script to create a new text file with specific data from existing two files

Hi, I have two text files. Need to create a third text file extracting specific data from first two existing files.. Text File 1: Format contains: SQL*Loader: Release 10.2.0.1.0 - Production on Wed Aug 4 21:06:34 2010 some text ............so on...and somwhere text like: Record 1:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shashi143ibm
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

create new group/delete existing group

Hi, please let me know the commands to create new group/delete existing group in unix and assigning users to newly created group. Thank you in advance. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kancherla.sree
2 Replies

5. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Cann't post reply or create new threads

Hi Admin I got the error message as follows when I reply or create new thread. To reply to threads in this forum your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 9 posts. Is there any problems with my account? How I can reach the 10 replies? I cann't post any replies now. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ambious
1 Replies

6. HP-UX

Create a new user from using existing users profile

Hello, Just wanting to know if it is possible. Also I am new to command line. I am running 5.1b, if that matters. Thanks in advance (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: bcha
10 Replies

7. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I am still meet a problem when I want to reply or create a new thread

Hi, Scott, I am still meet a problem when I want to reply or create a new thread in "Shell Programming and Scripting" Forum, It reminds that: To create new threads in this forum your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 2 posts. To my surprise, I posted a thread in "Shell... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: weichanghe2000
4 Replies

8. Red Hat

No space in volume group. How to create a file system using existing logical volume

Hello Guys, I want to create a file system dedicated for an application installation. But there is no space in volume group to create a new logical volume. There is enough space in other logical volume which is being mounted on /var. I know we can use that logical volume and create a virtual... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vamshigvk475
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to create file and file content based existing information?

Hi Gurus, I am SQL developer and new unix user. I need to create some file and file content based on information in two files. I have one file contains basic information below file1 and another exception file file2. the rule is if "zone' and "cd" in file1 exists in file2, then file name is... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Torhong
13 Replies
XkbGetDeviceButtonActions(3)					   XKB FUNCTIONS				      XkbGetDeviceButtonActions(3)

NAME
XkbGetDeviceButtonActions - Query the button actions associated with an X Input Extension device SYNOPSIS
Status XkbGetDeviceButtonActions ( dpy, device_info, all_buttons, first_button, num_buttons ) Display * dpy; XkbDeviceInfoPtr device_info; Bool all_buttons; unsigned int first_button; unsigned int num_buttons; ARGUMENTS
- dpy connection to X server - device_info structure to update with results - all_buttons True => get information for all buttons - first_button number of first button for which info is desired - num_buttons number of buttons for which info is desired DESCRIPTION
XkbGetDeviceButtonActions queries the server for the desired button information for the device indicated by the device_spec field of device_info and waits for a reply. If successful, XkbGetDeviceButtonActions backfills the button actions (btn_acts field of device_info) for only the requested buttons, updates the name, type, supported, and unsupported fields, and returns Success. all_buttons, first_button and num_buttons specify the device buttons for which actions should be returned. Setting all_buttons to True requests actions for all device buttons; if all_buttons is False, first_button and num_buttons specify a range of buttons for which actions are requested. If a compatible version of Xkb is not available in the server or the Xkb extension has not been properly initialized, XkbGetDeviceButtonAc- tions returns BadAccess. If allocation errors occur, a BadAlloc status is returned. If the specified device (device_info->device_spec) is invalid, a BadKeyboard status is returned. If the device has no buttons, a BadMatch status is returned. If first_button and num_buttons specify illegal buttons, a BadValue status is returned. DIAGNOSTICS
BadAccess The Xkb extension has not been properly initialized BadAlloc Unable to allocate storage BadKeyboard The device specified was not a valid core or input extension device BadMatch A compatible version of Xkb was not available in the server or an argument has correct type and range, but is otherwise invalid BadValue An argument is out of range X Version 11 libX11 1.2.1 XkbGetDeviceButtonActions(3)