Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Center image between two text paragraphs. Post 303029391 by Corona688 on Friday 25th of January 2019 04:09:31 PM
Old 01-25-2019
What did the PHP code do, exactly?

Do not say "stopped it from centering the image". Show us how it altered your HTML, or what stylesheet changes it made.

It's entirely possible that you will have to work with whatever stylesheet you're inside rather than forcing changes from within.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Stamping Text on an Image File

Hi all, again, I have lots of questions I guess. This one should be easier though :) . I have a goal to be able to put some preformatted text into a template (which is now a tiff file, but can be changed) and then output it to a printer. Right now we're thinking PostScript might work or some... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pageld
0 Replies

2. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Unix text doc with a .gif image

I would like to insert a .gif image into a text file that is generated by a Unix-based database application. Can anyone please tell me how I can achieve this? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunita_rao
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Redirect text to image file

How can I redirect text data to an image (png, jpg, gif... etc) file using perl on unix solaris environment?? Please suggest. Pooja (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wadhwa.pooja
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Trying to center my output text

Im stumped on how to center the output of my echo command. I also would like to center my calender too, but is the command to center the same for echo and cal? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bri4nd4h3r0
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

deleting text records with sed (sed paragraphs)

Hi all, First off, Thank you all for the knowledge I have gleaned from this site! Deleting Records from a text file... sed paragraphs The following code works nearly perfect, however each time it is run on the log file it adds a newline at the head of the file, run it 5 times, it'll have 5... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Festus Hagen
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Add text to image files

Hi to all, Some help here please. I have a several image files (photos, jpg files), let say 100 photos, and a list of 100 different little comments in a text file, each comment for each image. Somebody knows if I can add (like a watermark in the bottom) this text comments and how in the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cgkmal
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

splitting a large text file into paragraphs

Hello all, newbie here. I've searched the forum and found many "how to split a text file" topics but none that are what I'm looking for. I have a large text file (~15 MB) in size. It contains a variable number of "paragraphs" (for lack of a better word) that are each of variable length. A... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: lupin..the..3rd
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Split text into paragraphs

Hi all! I want to make a code to split sentences into paragraphs maybe 4-5 sentences into one <p>text</p> there are no new lines in the text string any ideas with AWK, SSH? Thank you! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sanantonio7777
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to annotate text on image files?

Dear Sir, The problem description as follows I have a folder named abc with files of different extensions such as: bcsu.txt hsdk.prot ajia.sh sai.hm abcd_1213_saj.png I am supposed to write a bash script which reads all the .png files and read the 6th7th8th9th(word/numerals) here it is... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: bal_nair
5 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to convert text to image

Hi Can someone help me writing a script to convert the texts in a text file into images for each token? Thanks in advance. :) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: my_Perl
1 Replies
Align(1x)						   AfterStep X11 window manager 						 Align(1x)

NAME
Align - Afterstep Align CONFIGURATION OPTIONS
Bottom Align contents to the bottom of the widget. Center Align contents to the center of the widget. This is the same as combination of all of the Left,Right,Bottom,Top HCenter Horizontally align contents to the center. Same as combination of Left,Right. HScaled Scale contents to the width of the widget. If used in combination with LabelWidth - width of the text will be used insted of the width of the widget. HTiled Tiles image to fill entire widget's width. LabelHeight Has to be appplied to background image of the widget - it will cause this image to be resized (tiled or scaled) to the height of the widget's label (such as titlebar text). LabelSize Same as the combination of LabelWidth,LabelHeight. LabelWidth Has to be appplied to background image of the widget - it will cause this image to be resized (tiled or scaled) to the width of the widget's label (such as titlebar text). Left Aligns image, text or block of buttons to the left of the widget. None FIXME: add proper description here. Right Aligns image, text or block of buttons to the right of the widget. Top Aligns image, text or block of buttons to the top of the widget. VCenter Vertically align contents to the center. Same as combination of Top,Bottom. VScaled Scale contents to the height of the widget. If used in combination with LabelHeight - height of the text will be used insted of the height of the widget. VTiled Tiles image to fill entire widget's height. Align flags specify how contents of the widget should be aligned. Each widget is divided into the grid of 8x8 cells. Each of wid- get's visible items occupy one of the cells. Widget attempts to determine the size of each row and column, by using size of visible elements that occupy it's cells and its align flags. Note that some visible items ( such as icons, images, text, buttons ) may occupy same cell that affecting the size of it. 3rd Berkeley Distribution AfterStep v.2.2.11 Align(1x)