Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Search file containing ps results for a match "my.cnf" and then for a second match . "ok:" and Post 303029372 by nezabudka on Friday 25th of January 2019 01:36:34 PM
Old 01-25-2019
try to remove the option o -Pz
or replace with w -Pzw
This User Gave Thanks to nezabudka For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Explain the line "mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'`"

Hi Friends, Can any of you explain me about the below line of code? mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'` Im not able to understand, what exactly it is doing :confused: Any help would be useful for me. Lokesha (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lokesha
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to use "cut" or "awk" or "sed" to remove a string

logs: "/home/abc/public_html/index.php" "/home/abc/public_html/index.php" "/home/xyz/public_html/index.php" "/home/xyz/public_html/index.php" "/home/xyz/public_html/index.php" how to use "cut" or "awk" or "sed" to get the following result: abc abc xyz xyz xyz (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: timmywong
8 Replies

4. Solaris

The slices "usr", "opt", "tmp" disappeared!!! Help please.

The system don't boot. on the screen appears following: press enter to maintenance (or type CTRL-D to continue)...I checked with format command. ... the slices "0-root","1-swap","2-backup" exist. ...the slises "3-var","6-usr" -unassigned. :( (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: wolfgang
16 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

grep with "[" and "]" and "dot" within the search string

Hello. Following recommendations for one of my threads, this is working perfectly : #!/bin/bash CNT=$( grep -c -e "some text 1" -e "some text 2" -e "some text 3" "/tmp/log_file.txt" ) Now I need a grep success for some thing like : #!/bin/bash CNT=$( grep -c -e "some text_1... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jcdole
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

AIX - io info get from "libperfstat" not match "iostat"

Hi, everyone. I need to write a program to get io info based on libperfstat. But the "write time" of a disk is just half of the value get from iostat. I'm confused and can't explain. Help please. How I calculate "write service time per sec": In iostat: write service... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jackliang
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using "mailx" command to read "to" and "cc" email addreses from input file

How to use "mailx" command to do e-mail reading the input file containing email address, where column 1 has name and column 2 containing “To” e-mail address and column 3 contains “cc” e-mail address to include with same email. Sample input file, email.txt Below is an sample code where... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asjaiswal
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies

9. AIX

Apache 2.4 directory cannot display "Last modified" "Size" "Description"

Hi 2 all, i have had AIX 7.2 :/# /usr/IBMAHS/bin/apachectl -v Server version: Apache/2.4.12 (Unix) Server built: May 25 2015 04:58:27 :/#:/# /usr/IBMAHS/bin/apachectl -M Loaded Modules: core_module (static) so_module (static) http_module (static) mpm_worker_module (static) ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: penchev
3 Replies
DOVEADM-FLAGS(1)						      Dovecot							  DOVEADM-FLAGS(1)

NAME
doveadm-flags - add, remove or replace messages' flags SYNOPSIS
doveadm [-Dv] flags [-S socket_path] command flags search_query doveadm [-Dv] flags [-S socket_path] command flags search_query -A doveadm [-Dv] flags [-S socket_path] command flags search_query -u user DESCRIPTION
This command is used to manipulate flags of messages. OPTIONS
Global doveadm(1) options: -D Enables verbosity and debug messages. -v Enables verbosity, including progress counter. Command specific options: -A If the -A option is present, the command will be performed for all users. Using this option in combination with system users from userdb { driver = passwd } is not recommended, because it contains also users with a lower UID than the one configured with the first_valid_uid setting. When the SQL userdb module is used make sure that the iterate_query setting in /etc/dovecot/dovecot-sql.conf.ext matches your data- base layout. When using the LDAP userdb module, make sure that the iterate_attrs and iterate_filter settings in /etc/dovecot/dove- cot-ldap.conf.ext match your LDAP schema. Otherwise doveadm(1) will be unable to iterate over all users. -S socket_path The option's argument is either an absolute path to a local UNIX domain socket, or a hostname and port (hostname:port), in order to connect a remote host via a TCP socket. This allows an administrator to execute doveadm(1) mail commands through the given socket. -u user/mask Run the command only for the given user. It's also possible to use '*' and '?' wildcards (e.g. -u *@example.org). When neither the -A option nor -u user was specified, the command will be executed with the environment of the currently logged in user. ARGUMENTS
flags Message flags as described in RFC 3501, section 2.3.2 (Flags Message Attribute): Answered, Deleted, Draft, Flagged, Recent and Seen. And the IMAP keywords $Forwarded, $MDNSent, $SubmitPending and $Submitted or user-defined keywords, e.g. Junk, $NonSpam or $Label1. One or multiple flags and/or keywords can be specified. search_query Manipulate the flags of messages matching the given search query. See doveadm-search-query(7) for details. COMMANDS
flags add doveadm flags add [-u user|-A] [-S socket_path] flags search_query This command is used to extend the current set of flags with the given flags. flags remove doveadm flags remove [-u user|-A] [-S socket_path] flags search_query In order to remove the given flags from the current set of flags, use this command. flags replace doveadm flags replace [-u user|-A] [-S socket_path] flags search_query This command is used to replace ALL current flags with the given flags. EXAMPLE
List and manipulate the message flags of the message with uid 81563 doveadm fetch -u bob 'uid flags' mailbox dovecot uid 81563 uid: 81563 flags: Answered Seen NonJunk doveadm flags -u bob remove NonJunk mailbox dovecot uid 81563 doveadm flags -u bob add 'Flagged $Forwarded' mailbox dovecot uid 81563 REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs, including doveconf -n output, to the Dovecot Mailing List <dovecot@dovecot.org>. Information about reporting bugs is avail- able at: http://dovecot.org/bugreport.html SEE ALSO
doveadm(1), doveadm-fetch(1), doveadm-search-query(7) Dovecot v2.2 2013-08-02 DOVEADM-FLAGS(1)