Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Future New Underground Membership Criteria Post 303029202 by Neo on Wednesday 23rd of January 2019 06:07:23 AM
Old 01-23-2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakunin

.... Perderabo, for that matter, always had "UNIX daemon" before he would quit as admin and become "Administrator Emeritus".

bakunin
Hey Wolf,

I am not sure that Perderabo actually quit. He was having serious health problems back in the old days before he became "Administrator Emeritus" and he was rarely on the site until about three years ago; when he was active for a short time. Perderabo and I spoke a number of times years ago, and he was really worried about his health and was really sick.

Recently, I send him and email (again) to check on him, and did not get a reply. I worry that the worst may have happened to him. I surely hope not and will try to contact him again soon.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Membership

what is the meaning of the types of membership and when am i a full member:confused: :confused: :confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nigel
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Group membership limit

On Solaris, a user is limited to being a member of a maximum of 16 groups. Could someone tell me where this limit comes from, i.e. is it NIS, or Solaris, or NFS that is imposing this limit? What is the work-around to remove this limitation? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: son_t
4 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

monthly membership??

Hi, Do we have monthly membership (VIP) in our forum? if not, do we have any plans for it? Regards, (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: clx
1 Replies
DATEINTERVAL(3) 							 1							   DATEINTERVAL(3)

The DateInterval class

INTRODUCTION
Represents a date interval. A date interval stores either a fixed amount of time (in years, months, days, hours etc) or a relative time string in the format that DateTime's constructor supports. CLASS SYNOPSIS
DateInterval DateInterval Properties o public integer$y o public integer$m o public integer$d o public integer$h o public integer$i o public integer$s o public integer$invert o public mixed$days Methods o public DateInterval::__construct (string $interval_spec) o publicstatic DateInterval DateInterval::createFromDateString (string $time) o public string DateInterval::format (string $format) PROPERTIES
o $y - Number of years. o $m - Number of months. o $d - Number of days. o $h - Number of hours. o $i - Number of minutes. o $s - Number of seconds. o $invert - Is 1 if the interval represents a negative time period and 0 otherwise. See DateInterval::format. o $days - If the DateInterval object was created by DateTime.diff(3), then this is the total number of days between the start and end dates. Otherwise, $days will be FALSE. Before PHP 5.4.20/5.5.4 instead of FALSE you will receive -99999 upon accessing the prop- erty. PHP Documentation Group DATEINTERVAL(3)