Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Search for REALLY old threads / posts Post 303029099 by Neo on Monday 21st of January 2019 09:19:58 AM
Old 01-21-2019
Update:

I added this condition to make the query "Rudi Proof":

Code:
1493       if ($vbulletin->GPC['searchdate'] AND !$vbulletin->GPC['searchbyyear'])

and I added the same fields Rudi was adding and got this:

Code:
Mon, 21 Jan 19 08:16:51 -0600  UserID: Neo logic : ["post.dateline >= 1451628000 AND post.dateline <= 1483250399","post.userid IN(302122047)"]

So now it works even with Rudi added fields is should not add Smilie

(At least for the "Find Post from" options).

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How do i delete threads/posts?

I cannot find the option anywhere when i click on "Edit". (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnthebaptist
2 Replies
IO::Async::Signal(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    IO::Async::Signal(3pm)

NAME
"IO::Async::Signal" - event callback on receipt of a POSIX signal SYNOPSIS
use IO::Async::Signal; use IO::Async::Loop; my $loop = IO::Async::Loop->new; my $signal = IO::Async::Signal->new( name => "HUP", on_receipt => sub { print "I caught SIGHUP "; }, ); $loop->add( $signal ); $loop->run; DESCRIPTION
This subclass of IO::Async::Notifier invokes its callback when a particular POSIX signal is received. Multiple objects can be added to a "Loop" that all watch for the same signal. The callback functions will all be invoked, in no particular order. EVENTS
The following events are invoked, either using subclass methods or CODE references in parameters: on_receipt Invoked when the signal is received. PARAMETERS
The following named parameters may be passed to "new" or "configure": name => STRING The name of the signal to watch. This should be a bare name like "TERM". Can only be given at construction time. on_receipt => CODE CODE reference for the "on_receipt" event. Once constructed, the "Signal" will need to be added to the "Loop" before it will work. AUTHOR
Paul Evans <leonerd@leonerd.org.uk> perl v5.14.2 2012-10-24 IO::Async::Signal(3pm)